Lanvin S/S 2007 : Coco Rocha, Stam and Tanya by Steven Meisel

I actually really like the Lanvin ad, even though Im not the biggest Coco fan, but its just striking! I want to see more

the ad looks bad.it's a shame because the collection was great

agree , i expected something special just because the collection was one of the best in the whole ss07 season

#32 This is much better than Balenciaga - I don't like it , but her legs look heavy in this pic. Anyway it looks wholly beautiful to me.

The Lanvin Homme ads are fricking amazing. The womens suck, Coco Rocha, I dont see it either, shes just plain as paper.

Not crazy about the red hair...but the cuff links are out of this world :woot:
I am expanding my territory into cufflinks ever since I bought a french cuffed shirt earlier...right now I have this huge jeweled chunker in mind as well as the more modest Hermes kelly cufflink...which I don't remember where I saw them...hopefully they are not imaginary...I'll die

Li Ya Fan said:
Sadly for us, Coco's mouth is working brillliant for her. Balenciaga, Lanvin, Lacroix... only when ppl stop booking her she has reason to change.
Linda Evangelista rarely closed her mouth in pictures, and it certainly never hindered her career, but she always knew when to undergo a change (usually of haircolor) with an almost psychic sense of timing. If Coco's career slows, I think she should try cherry red or lemon yellow. :D

I quite like the Lanvin Homme ads, but as for Coco, well, she rarely does anything for me and she definately isn't here. Very mediocre and boring.

Too bad - thanks for posting anyway. Quick question: Does the ad look any different in person? By 'different' I mean 'eye-friendlier' and/or 'not as harsh.'

I can't stand the red hair on the men's ads. When will the 80's die?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenn888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->