The Perfect Black Pump

Reaction score
i've been searching for the perfect black pump. (i've realized i don't have a pair! + it would be really convienent)

mine is as follows: round toe, small platform, plain ... no details. very 50s pinup-like

i've had the HARDEST time finding anything that even resembles it. i've found some that are SORT of, but the platform is usually too big (ew), or it flares out at the bottom (not a look i like.)

well, i found one pair. at the Hermes boutique, but i haven't been able to go back, yet, i didn't chec on the price when i was there, and i'm not even sure if they'll still have it by the time i DO get back there. As well as i'm sure they'll be over my price range (what to Hermes shoes run?) .. does anyone know anything about this shoe, maybe ?

or anyone know of any sugestions? i've looked up and down all the shoe sites i can think of...nothing...

anyways, you can post pictures or describe your perfect goes with everything black pump, if you'd like!

if there's already been a post like this, sorry to be redunant :flower:

For me, as you can tell from all my previous posts: it's got to be the Christian Louboutin: Helmut Pump

$550 and worth EVERY penny!!!!

candicec

Originally posted by candicec@Oct 3 2004, 06:21 PM
For me, as you can tell from all my previous posts: it's got to be the Christian Louboutin: Helmut Pump

$550 and worth EVERY penny!!!!

candicec
[snapback]384402[/snapback]​

I love that one too, and I'm really thinking about saving money to get one...

I just bought my perfect pump a few weeks ago.

Black leather, round toe, slightly chunky heel (4 inches) with a little bit of black and white striped leather detail at toe (looks like a peter pan collar, but for a shoe)

They are by Marc Jacobs. :wub:

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Oct 3 2004, 09:35 PM

Black leather, round toe, slightly chunky heel (4 inches) with a little bit of black and white striped leather detail at toe (looks like a peter pan collar, but for a shoe)

[snapback]384533[/snapback]​

i know which ones you mean...they're cute...
:P

dude...!!!...you have ALOT of shoes...!!!... :lol:

83622-d.jpg

Here are mine. I love 'em.

luna, i love that one. that's the BCBG Katchen right? That was has my mom's eye.

wierd that this post has started. my mom and i are searching for the perfect black pair right now. here are the ones i am stuck on.

Manolo Utter Pump ($485)
NMS4743_mn.jpg

Christian Louboutin ($?)
e5_1.JPG

Micheal Kors ($310)
D0441983460840_67c69.jpg

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Oct 4 2004, 04:35 AM

[snapback]384533[/snapback]​

they're beautiful! :woot: it's from a couple of seasons ago, no? oh, i just love marc jacobs shoes ... :blush:

mine is a pair of Manolo black alligator pumps, simple, standard and all time classic :heart:

i have a very high pointy pr of louboutins...
my friend has the basic manolos...

and i'd say the manolos are mor classic and basic...
the louboutins are slightly edgier...sharper...

it depends what you like...

I have theese in black suede..
Both cute, and yet a little lady-like. Just love them! :heart:
And they go with almost everything...

Those Micheal Kors I posted above have 3½" faux tortoise heel! :heart: The Louboutins (Decoltissimo) I posted earlier I had the hardest time finding until today. I found them in the "what's new" section @ netaporter for $500. I am extremely excited. I wanted those!

p10608589_ph_hero.jpg

These...ok so they are mainly black - i just love the shape of the heel and the round toe they're sooo pretty - i don't have them however - but i'm seriously considering them i think they are so beautiful. I love marc jacobs pumps theyre always so sweet.

Ocean i loove your Marc Jacobs' they're so cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->