The Perfect Black Pump

I love these Chanels :flower:

chanel-1329-lrg.jpg

well...as a stylist ...this is what i would say...
i used to use manolos whenever i needed a heel...it was the most elegant and sexy shoe out there...so i think that's how it started on the show...but in the past 5-7 years since the show has been on...so many new companies have broken through...most notibly jimmy choo and christian louboutin...so now manolos just seem sort of dated and overdone...it's like...every wannabe fashionable girl now has a pair of manolos and a pair of uggs...they've lost their exclusivity...which is part of what their allure was...

personally...i find the heel too wobbly...i always feel like it's going to snap...and believe me ...they do...so my manolos are either kitten heels or flats.. :flower:

So with Manolo's kitten heels it's different?
I am looking for a basic black pump and Manolo stood out to me because I have always read good things about the quality, plus the heels are rather low which would meet my search criterias.

Which brands have a lasting quality in your opinion?

:heart::heart::heart:

Pura Lopez Black Pump || dianiboutique.com
av.pls.pump.back.0.jpg
av.pls.pump.back.4.jpg
av.pls.pump.back.3.jpg

this pair is an absolute WIN.
i have never wanted a pair of shoes so badly.

idealheelscopy.jpg

The Louboutin Simple pumps are perfect. they were my first pair!

There are so many candidates all across the price ranges and heel heights. "Perfect" for each person will be different.

besides the louboutin simples, I think one of the best, most harmoniously proportioned simple black pumps are made by bruno frisoni. A perfect almond toe with a pushed back, not-too-high heel. These would probably be my ideal 'office' shoes.

37039_ART_IMG_EBAY_3749.jpg

ebay seller threedifferent

but I guess my all time favorite black pump is hands down the Louboutin Rolando.... despite hearing so many stories about how uncomfortable they are I would still buy them!! :ninja:

38469979_c3b5309167.jpg

style.com

FIERCE

All from Victoria's Secret, Colin Stuart line. All in the $25 -$75 range:

V265549.jpg

V278575.jpg

V276862.jpg

V269234.jpg

V275187.jpg

V275325.jpg

Black seems to be sold out in many of them right now though. They must be having a run on basic black pumps.

For me, it is the Louboutin Decollete 868
I wear mine all the time.

pix NAP

Last edited by a moderator:
I second you, JetSet. The Decollete is the perfect blk pump. Love the almond-shaped toe and sculpted heel <3

jetsetgo: love those louboutins, they are stunning, how high is the heel? it looks pretty solid to me

I love shoes with heels but I walk so much during the day that it's not always ideal but it looks so great :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->