The Perfect Black Pump

Originally posted by luna@Oct 4 2004, 12:28 AM
83622-d.jpg

Here are mine. I love 'em.
[snapback]384659[/snapback]​

I own those in black croc. :smile:

I like em. My friend calls them "my sexy secretary" shoes when I wear them with a hardware'd black pencil skirt. LOL.

Originally posted by TheSweetest+Oct 6 2004, 03:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TheSweetest @ Oct 6 2004, 03:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>luna, i love that one. that's the BCBG Katchen right? That was has my mom's eye.

wierd that this post has started. my mom and i are searching for the perfect black pair right now. here are the ones i am stuck on.

Manolo Utter Pump ($485)
NMS4743_mn.jpg

Christian Louboutin ($?)
e5_1.JPG

Micheal Kors ($310)
D0441983460840_67c69.jpg

[snapback]387117[/snapback]​
[/b]

Originally posted by breathe0xygen@Oct 7 2004, 01:31 AM
:heart: i wish i had those...
[snapback]388724[/snapback]​

<!--QuoteBegin-Misako
@Oct 7 2004, 06:15 PM
I own those in black croc. :smile:

I like em.  My friend calls them "my sexy secretary" shoes when I wear them with a hardware'd black pencil skirt.  LOL.
[snapback]389574[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Yea.. They're BCBGirls Katchen. Love 'em... especially considering I only paid 30 bucks for them. I was a bit nervous to pick them because the heel is pretty high for me, but they were bearable. and surpringsly sexy when on the foot. :heart: them!

Dego, I really can't believe you are still in that shoe thing and following around like this :shock:

I dont find them very stripper-esque. They just have a high and tasteful heel with a round toe. What would make them stripper shoes is a disgusting platform and maybe some glitter. :wink: :brows:

Originally posted by luna+Oct 8 2004, 03:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(luna @ Oct 8 2004, 03:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>I dont find them very stripper-esque. They just have a high and tasteful heel with a round toe.
[snapback]390437[/snapback]​
[/b]

How high is the heel does anyone know, 5" ?

too high for me but they are rather delicious all the same.

<!--QuoteBegin-luna
@Oct 8 2004, 03:02 PM
What would make them stripper shoes is a disgusting platform and maybe some glitter. :wink: :brows:
[/quote]

:lol:

Originally posted by luna@Oct 8 2004, 09:02 PM
I dont find them very stripper-esque. They just have a high and tasteful heel with a round toe. What would make them stripper shoes is a disgusting platform and maybe some glitter. :wink: :brows:

having a heel higher than 4" and a patent finish makes it a stripper/hooker/fetish shoe according to some people on this board... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dego@Oct 9 2004, 09:29 AM
having a heel higher than 4" and a patent finish makes it a stripper/hooker/fetish shoe according to some people on this board... :rolleyes:
[snapback]391467[/snapback]​
wow, this is getting annoying.

:angry:

Give it a rest.

having a heel higher than 4" and a patent finish makes it a stripper/hooker/fetish shoe according to some people on this board...  :rolleyes:

I disagree. I have seen some 5 inch heels, Like those CL's that are done very tastefully.

Some of the stuff that Suzi Stiltz has posted are not my taste... They are more of a fetish shoe. It's all about design. High heels can be done right. But most are done horribly wrong.

When it gets to the point where a person looks like they can't be on their toe ANY MORE... Then it's a bit excessive. Or if there's an absolutely horrible platform on it.. Yick.

Originally posted by Pradaromance12@Oct 9 2004, 10:49 AM
wow, this is getting annoying.

:angry:
[snapback]391474[/snapback]​

I know - it's got really irritating now - yes, we get the point...and its not funny either.

Those manolos are gorgeous little_girly! :heart: Simple but beautiful.

black heels in general melt my :heart: ... this whole thread is making me cry from love :cry:

Ok. Just had to post these Pradas. I know they are kind of old, but they are still fabulous :blush:. Oh yeah and the latest Chloe pumps. :heart: . There is also the Louboutin slingbacks. :crush:

pumps_prada.jpg
pumps_prada2.jpg

chloess05_1.jpg
louboutin2.png

pumps_prada.jpg

love how super-straight this heel is. I don't like it when the heel has a sort of an hourglass curve to it. I think its very fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Adrianadrima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->