The Perfect Black Pump

Christian Louboutin

NMS4703_mp.jpg

:heart:

Originally posted by mikeijames@Oct 26 2004, 08:46 AM
i could not agree more...also the loubou's in black patent are future classics. but if you are looking for the perfect fashiony pump (read: hot this season, but might not be in twelve months) i'd go for rochas...(fw0405
00020f.jpg
or ss05
00150f.jpg
) :blush:
[snapback]407115[/snapback]​

does anyone know where to purchase these rochas shoes? i've been searching everywhere, and they are not even in Barneys NYC.

Originally posted by TheSweetest@Oct 21 2004, 08:13 AM
I just had to post the Givenchy shoe from the fall collection. It's so pretty

givenchy_shoe2.jpg

[snapback]403304[/snapback]​

Wow, very very hot! :brows:

manolo's classic black pump is the best

why would you buy anything else. all these other people are poseurs.

Originally posted by Elizabeth Hurley@Nov 1 2004, 03:22 AM
manolo's classic black pump is the best

why would you buy anything else. all these other people are poseurs.
[snapback]413360[/snapback]​

actually...imo manolo is the most victim-y brand out there...it's for all those fashionista sheep who can't think for themselves and think that a designer label makes them cooler than they are...
ever since sex and the city...

but i guess it's always a safe bet if you can't think for yourself... :flower: :wink:

Originally posted by InStyleinNY@Oct 26 2004, 07:41 PM
does anyone know where to purchase these rochas shoes? i've been searching everywhere, and they are not even in Barneys NYC.
[snapback]407586[/snapback]​

try jeffery in the meat packing distric. i saw them there

Originally posted by Elizabeth Hurley@Nov 1 2004, 03:40 AM
yes, im a robot
[snapback]413372[/snapback]​

do you come with an off button?!?!... :wink: :lol:

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 1 2004, 04:39 AM
actually...imo manolo is the most victim-y brand out there...it's for all those fashionista sheep who can't think for themselves and think that a designer label makes them cooler than they are...
ever since sex and the city...

but i guess it's always a safe bet if you can't think for yourself... :flower: :wink:
[snapback]413370[/snapback]​

why did they choose to focus on manolos anyway? some are nice, others aren't...tried on the so called urban shoe myth shoes...cute, but not so mythical for me anymore since they actually had a few 5.5s

Originally posted by meowmix@Nov 1 2004, 04:59 AM
why did they choose to focus on manolos anyway? some are nice, others aren't...tried on the so called urban shoe myth shoes...cute, but not so mythical for me anymore since they actually had a few 5.5s
[snapback]413419[/snapback]​

well...as a stylist ...this is what i would say...
i used to use manolos whenever i needed a heel...it was the most elegant and sexy shoe out there...so i think that's how it started on the show...but in the past 5-7 years since the show has been on...so many new companies have broken through...most notibly jimmy choo and christian louboutin...so now manolos just seem sort of dated and overdone...it's like...every wannabe fashionable girl now has a pair of manolos and a pair of uggs...they've lost their exclusivity...which is part of what their allure was...

personally...i find the heel too wobbly...i always feel like it's going to snap...and believe me ...they do...so my manolos are either kitten heels or flats.. :flower:

ahh....thanks!
i thought the strap with the button on the maryjane was annoying... i LOVE louboutins....i stumbled upon my first pair 4 years ago, when i didn't know a thing about shoes and didn't really care, but i still fell in love with them above all the brands i tried on. they just seemed to really suit my feet...but whem i try on manolos i sometimes kinda feel like i'm trying too hard...hard to describe the feeling.

Originally posted by softgrey@Nov 1 2004, 12:57 AM
do you come with an off button?!?!... :wink: :lol:
[snapback]413381[/snapback]​

yes please say you do.

Originally posted by breathe0xygen@Oct 7 2004, 01:31 AM
:heart: i wish i had those...
[snapback]388724[/snapback]​

I love the BCBG Katchen pump so much I have 3 pairs all in diiferent colors. Cute shoes for not a lot of $

Originally posted by TheSweetest@Oct 20 2004, 11:13 PM
givenchy_shoe2.jpg

[snapback]403304[/snapback]​

My Patricia Field pumps are exactly like those, but mine are an inch higher :heart:

NMS4569_mp.jpg

dolce

F4S4553_mp.jpg

louboutin

i bought a pair of hardcore dior parachute pump last year. it is absolutely stunning. i love it

One comment: toe cleavage is sexy to me. When I look at my feet, I just love it :lol:

Cole Haan:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->