Christian Louboutin (February 2009 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciao Bella

Livin' & Lovin' in Oz...
Reaction score
Announcement!
  • In order to improve site performance, long threads that are draining our loading time will be closed and we are going to be periodically starting new threads. This should help pages load faster.
  • Please remember that not everyone is on a fast connection, or has a large screen, and keep your picture sizes to 800 pixels or less in the largest dimension. This will also help with page load speed.
  • Please refrain from posting the same images as contained in the archived threads (eg in the old closed thread).
  • Please stay on topic!
  • Please do not power post eg make empty posts with no Info/questions/Images - Empty posts cause threads to grow rapidly and is a nuisance to those who subscribe to many threads. Please take any private conversations to PMs or Profile Comments.
most of all HAVE FUN!!

here is a link to the old thread.

ladies!!! are we bouncing off the same cyber waves!!??

rdgldy and laureen.... love seeing you here! :heart:

laureen...wouldn't be the first time...definitely won't be the last!:ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
i love this pair of shoes
CARNAVAL
edit: please do not quote images

FOOTCANDY

OMGGG they are the ones im after in baby pink but given my walking record when ive drunk too much... i think i should go for black- & the mayfair store have them already! woohooo ill post them up when i get them xx

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, after over a year, the new site is up!

It's a little annoying to navigate, but the shoes are gorgeous!

http://www.christianlouboutin.fr

I prefer the old site! And you'd think they would come up with something extraodrinary! its a degrade from the previous site...navigation is terrible...they dont have all styles there..and i wasnt too fond of the current styles they had, only a few that i liked...it looks like a web page my little brother could come up with! its i dont know how to say it!
and some of the stores are not enlisted there either! what a shame! in his previous site, he had the online stores enlisted...in this site he doesnt...

is it only me that thinks his new site is annoying?:innocent:

The new site is terrible. I think it's bad marketing, very tacky, and too much going on. I'm suprised CL would go in this direction, I don't think it's a good one.

Ive just had a browse and yeh it does look quite childish.

Has no link whatsoever to the "ultra class" feel any Louboutin boutique across the globe has... and wayyy too many styles are missing, even the different colours certain shoes are available in.

hmmmmm who ever was involved with this site should be sacked! lol

Wow. The new site is not at all what I expected it to be. :sick: This is not what CL is all about. It does have a very childish feel...I can understand him wanting to be playful and not take himself too seriously but the design is just way too much. Let the shoes speak for themselves!!

I love the 360 view of the shoes on the new site - that's a welcome addition.

The rest of the site, the overall feel, is kitchy... Not at all what I expected. I'm not a fan of the green eyes on the opening screen and the floating head of Christian Louboutin in the corner of some sections. It's all a little odd. And very busy. As iLoveCouture mentioned, the shoes speak for themselves. They don't need all that.

Another thing, i hate the fact that the classic black pigalle wasnt in the page ( his trademark) instead there are a pair of i think its David ( shoe fetish artist) shoe bouncing about in red...i wished if it was the pigalle...

OMGGG they are the ones im after in baby pink but given my walking record when ive drunk too much... i think i should go for black- & the mayfair store have them already! woohooo ill post them up when i get them xx

oooh pls post them when u get them!!

i feel very very underwhelmed by the new website. really comes off as juvenile and almost tacky, not the vibes that a high-end, exclusive luxury brand should give off (c.f. chanel.com gives off the right vibes, whereas this new louboutin site would better suit, say, aldo shoes or steve madden). i do appreciate all the photos of the new ss '09 shoes and understand that christian has a quirky, affable, unique personality that he might want to reflect in his website, but they could've at least conveyed that through a website that seemed professional, not satirical. the '08 new york signing video was hilarious, but really it was just too much.....almost bordering on tacky.....seriously let the shoes speak for themselves.

and the noises !!!!!!- my BF made me turn it off...

Bespoke Style that was vey funny!

When I try the CL link, I get

Adobe Flash Player Update

This content requires Adobe Flash Player 10. Would you like to install it now?

and nothing else.

Uhh. no thanks, I'd prefer not to compromise my computer, thanks.

Echoes, Flash is just software you should install, with it you can see videos and animations on websites! And a lot of websites are using Flash! It's just like Acrobat Reader to open your PDF, or Quicktime to open videos.

Look what just arrived!!!!!

My new-to-me black suede Babels!!!

OMG! :heart::heart::heart: them... they are absolutely perfect!

Thank you to our very own Laureen for passing along her fabulous CL's:flower:

(personal pic)
002-8-1.jpg

omg! ciao bella those boots make your legs look loooooong!! love them so much!

Oh, Bella, they look perfect on you. Congrats! I alway liked them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->