Christian Louboutin (February 2009 - November 2010)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you for the id Ellle and eu-pt!! is there any chance to get them anywhere else??? :(

I did a quick search on eBay and saw one pair in 39, so you're lucky if that's your size.
I'm checking theOutnet very often and I noticed most of the returns are placed on the website in the morning (7AM or earlier on UK time). I remember I saw the purple and dark green ones many times after selling out, it's only the power of the returns :smile:
Good luck in finding them!

The python ones (Are they the Lady Peep Sling Black Mini Glitter 150mm?) are amazing!!! I like the jade and fromboise colors. It definitely looks much better than the preview from a few days ago :lol:

question: are those Pin-Ups on kyra's feet? are they still being produced? :shock:

zimbio.com

Yes, pin ups :woot: and no, no longer being produced although you can find them once and a while on eBay and Bonanzle...

The python ones (Are they the Lady Peep Sling Black Mini Glitter 150mm?) are amazing!!! I like the jade and fromboise colors. It definitely looks much better than the preview from a few days ago :lol:

The python are actually called the Lady Peep Batik :flower: They are hand painted python...:shock: TDF!

^Just noticed I copy&pasted the wrong name anyway since they're obviously no sling backs :lol: But thanks a lot! I'm sure they're nowhere near being afforadble to me, but I hope we'll get to see these stunning shoes in many eds and on many red carpets :wub:

Here they are :smile:
24ay7bb.jpg

I did a quick search on eBay and saw one pair in 39, so you're lucky if that's your size.
I'm checking theOutnet very often and I noticed most of the returns are placed on the website in the morning (7AM or earlier on UK time). I remember I saw the purple and dark green ones many times after selling out, it's only the power of the returns :smile:
Good luck in finding them!

gosh... should i really get them??? i mean, i love them, they are so beautiful, but can i trust this EBAY-seller??? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

and do you think the size will fit? my german size is 39... are they true to size?

and damn... i think the price at the outnet was about 500 € and he wants 730 €!!!!!

but i looove them... :( what should i do?

Karmen, the seller seems ok, his feedback is great, I wouldn't be surprised if he got the boots from theOutnet when they had the CL sale :smile:
I believe german sizes are the same as the italian ones and if so, they should be just your size. On the website they said the boots run true to size (http://www.theoutnet.com/product/207898), so you should have no problems with that.
The price is indeed high, but compared to the original price (almost 900), it's still ok. I don't know what to say about taxes and shipping.. perhaps this will get the price a bit too high. But they are so pretty!!
Maybe you can find out how much the whole thing will cost and get them anyway 'cause they are just perfect :lol:

No problem :smile: I really hope you'll get and enjoy them!
Sorry for misspelling your name in my previous post :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"