Christian Siriano S/S 2020 New York

A few nice things. Nice casting.

The show itself looked kind of fun and upbeat. Not really much to say about the clothes themselves though.

I feel like he is still shopping his fabrics at Mood, always looking at his budget...
It’s quite tragic. A cheap looking, never ending mess...

Not that his clothes are great but he has got to be one of the worst designers at choosing fabrics. They always look drab, dusty and matte or something.

Ok. Okay. OKAY. Ok. K. ok. Okayeeeeeee

I came into this thread ready to defend the collection but these clothes are indefensible.

Like, these are seriously whack as f***.

Like, WTF.

Like, STFU.

Like, stop, really.

Please.

Please!

Please?

please

Like, OMG.

As much as I love how he champions diversity and inclusivity, his clothes are whack and his taste level in fabrics is none. Like, seriously, can he at least hire someone to help him out?

As much as I love how he champions diversity and inclusivity, his clothes are whack and his taste level in fabrics is none. Like, seriously, can he at least hire someone to help him out?
Having larger size is fine, making clothes that actually flatter those sizes is better...And IMO, his clothes aren’t flattering to larger sizes.
I think the Zendaya/Tommy situation offered much more desirable options for them.

Honestly, I expected more from him this season. He usually has some seriously strong pieces, a great statement maker and a beautiful collection. This is a snoozefest.
Aka, NYFW in general.​

The "menswear"...seriously?

Thank you. After this, I think it's wise for him to stay away from menswear altogether and focus on upgrading your fabrics! But then it's a very specific woman who wears Siriano. And that woman may well like this gaudy, new money in-your-face bling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamal2isgood
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->