Christina Aguilera and music exec Jordan Bratman Are Over

Discussion in 'In the News...' started by Kenysha75, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

[​IMG]
    That "DING DING DING" sound is a blind item finding its answer. UsWeekly, TMZ and everybody else is saying that Bat Boy is no longer hanging upside down over Xtina's bed at night. Xtina and Bat Boy's marriage is now lying in the morgue right next to the marriages of Ben Harper & Laura Dern and Courtney Cox & David Arquette. The Fall of Divorces is the new Summer of DEATH!

A source tells UsWeekly that Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman quit each other months ago, “They were very much in love. But over the last six months, it *became clear they were more like friends than husband and wife.”

Xtina and Bat Boy married 5 years ago and they have a 2-year-old son named Max together.

Well, on a positive note, at least Bat Boy doesn't have to spend hours scrubbing oil-based red lip paint off of his peen every day.
    dlisted

2. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

Christina Aguilera and music exec Jordan Bratman have been separated for a few months, according to reports.
    [​IMG]
    “They were very much in love,” an insider tells Us Weekly. “But over the last six months, it *became clear they were more like friends than husband and wife… [Christina even] proposed their August trip to Italy to *rekindle their relationship, but it didn’t help.

Adds the insider, “[Their 2-year-old son Max] is their main concern… Christina is doing her best to be a great mom. She has a lot to *juggle, but she’s learning how to make it work and balance it all.”

Christina, 29, and Jordan, 33, met in 2002 and wed in 2005.

justjared

3. mighty_isis

mighty_isis Member

Wow, Christina has really fallen off... no one even cares that she's separating from her husband.:innocent:

I don't know why but I saw this coming....

4. Dora

Dora New Member

Tearful Christina Aguilera seeks solace in the arms of a friend as five-year marriage lies in tatters

[​IMG] [​IMG]

dailymail

5. NakedIfIWantTo

NakedIfIWantTo on the come up

I liked these two as a couple:(

6. coco vaughn

coco vaughn Active Member

ugh... that's so uncool. :( they were like a normal, good couple.

7. Jennika

Jennika New Member

lainey's take

Maybe she’s bored for a while

They were married when she was just 24. And marriage is hard enough without the craziness of celebrity. That they made is this far is an achievement. After all, with baby, that period post-partum, they’ve had their challenges.

Us Weekly
    is reporting exclusively that Christina Aguilera and Jordan Bratman are over. Apparently, like Cox and Arquette, it’s been a few months now. They’re working out their money and custody issues, probably in that order.

Why?

Oh don’t forget, she may not have imploded as spectacularly as Britney Spears but it’s not like they’re not the same in that way. They grew up in that fame bubble. They’re nuts. And there’s boredom and unquenchable curiosity and boundary issues and temptation and particularly for her right now that fear that she’s over, that in the age of Lady Gaga, there might not be any room for her anymore.

What are the odds of success in maintaining a marriage in the face of all that?

Nothing like a new flirtation anyway to invigorate a career. And save it with the lack of compassion accusation. She sold her wedding and baby photos. I mean, isn’t that the game we’re playing here?

http://www.laineygossip.com/Christina_Aguilera_Jordan_Bratman_split_12oct10.aspx?CatID=0&CelID=0

8. CharmingNicky

CharmingNicky New Member

Oh no :( They seemed such a great couple, not like some of the other Hollywood couples..

9. brokenenglish

brokenenglish Deep Red Bells

He is always said to be a music producer but does he produce her work?

I always found their wedding to be one of the tackiest I'd ever seen but this is sad news.

10. Psylocke

Psylocke Active Member

^No, he doesn't produce her work and there has always been speculation that he's sort of shady and isn't actually as important as he claims to be. Apparently he only chatted up Christina because he had a bet going with some of his friends (Dallas Austin - who's had a fling with X-Tina and publically badmouthed her afterwards - being one of them). He's not even attractive or anything. But still, X-Tina seemed very happy with him and I'm so sorry for her that things didn't work out.

#10 Psylocke, Oct 13, 2010
    Last edited by moderator robyn_kyoko: Oct 13, 2010
  11. papa_levante

papa_levante oh! darling

No surprises here. :innocent:

12. Caroliiine

Caroliiine Active Member

2010 is not her year. First, her album flops. Then her marriage fails (or might). I hope her Burlesque film is a hit or this will be a year she never wants to remember.

Didn't see this one coming at all. They were together for more than 8 years (since the Stripped days). And she always talked about how in love she was with him. The Back to Basics album is all about how marriage changed her ("Save Me from Myself", "Ain't No Other Man", "The Right Man").

Jordan is a manager for music artists. He did a bachelor's degree in business management and has represented Dallas Austin. He worked for Christina's manager, Irving Azoff, which is how they met (I think). He also does things like connect advertisers to musical artists, which earns the artist money. So he is involved in marketing and advertising but in a musical sense.

13. NakedIfIWantTo

NakedIfIWantTo on the come up

I liked Jordan because of Ain't No Other Man^_^

14. lizbabe09

lizbabe09 New Member

Has it actually been confirmed yet? It's so sad, she definitely talked about him like she was absolutely in love so it was a little unexpected.

15. Caroliiine

Caroliiine Active Member

She just filed for divorce today. From TMZ.com:

16. educo

educo Active Member

Wow, he can't even get child support?

17. Erin

Erin Iowa Girl Loves Fashion

^ spousal support. She's seeking joint custody of Max.

18. FASHIONLOVA

FASHIONLOVA New Member

why would he? isn t he a producer or something? he has a job so he shouldn t get anything

19. Kenysha75

Kenysha75 New Member

At Least We'll Always Have This Beautiful Picture Of Them

[​IMG]
    And in the blink of a damn eye, Xtina has bowled a coagulated blood ball down her driveway for Bat Boy to chase after, because she's really done with his as* for real. Radar reports that the head don of the red lipstick mafia sealed her divorce papers with a MAC-coated kiss and filed them in California this morning. Just a couple of days ago Xtina confirmed that she's no longer riding on her husband's bat wings of love.

After Radar took a few bottles of lipstick remover to the documents and brushed away the thick layer of pressed powder, they read that there is a prenup and Xtina is refusing to write Bat Boy a monthly check for spousal support. Xtina wants the court to categorize all her shi* (including her money, her joo-ree, the peroxide pool in the backyard, the private Max Factor warehouse in her basement, etc....) as personal property. As for their son Max? Xtina wants to share physical and legal custody of him with Bat Boy.

But wait, a source is telling the ESCANDALOSO News Desk (aka TMZ) that Xtina and Bat Boy's 5-year-old marriage threw itself into a mine in Chile after she allegedly put her mark on another dude's taint. They say that is the true reason as to why they broke up on 9/11/10 ("Please 4get" - Xtina's marriage to us).

This is really tragic. Another marriage ending due to wandering wang, or sauntering snatch in this case. It's tragic because wayward whores really have to learn how to clean up their tracks! Although in Xtina's defense, cleaning up the bronzed skid marks she leaves on her side-pieces' as* cheeks would take the help of Molly Maid's entire team, a box of Easy Off and the blessed spirit of Billy Mays.

And you know what my mom said to me after I told her about this mess? She goes, "Christina's still married to the one with THE FACE?" Now do you see where I get it from? It's not my fault. It's genetic.
    dlisted

#19 Kenysha75, Oct 14, 2010
    Last edited by moderator maam: Oct 14, 2010
  20. dazed&confused

dazed&confused silent sigh

was there any blind item about this? I feel like there was..:ermm: