• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Christopher Kane Capsule Collection for Topshop

I love Marios Schwab, I saw two dresses at the Oxord St. Store but they were sold out in my size, I just ordered them now, so happy!!
I'm only going to keep one, the quality on them were amazing though.. perfect little black dress.

I don't care for Kane though it's not really my taste.

^ Why not? I'm using firefox and I can see it maybe you can try that.

dam im i wanted the sweat top so badly! ah wells, i want to ask about sizing im a 6 in H&M, what size would i be in topshop, i dont own a single top from there. thanks!

25C07QGYM_large.jpg

https://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=19551&storeId=12556&categoryId=63878&parent_category_rn=58914&productId=213751&langId=-1

^ You'd probably be a UK 10. I'm a 4 in H & M and I ordered UK 8. I love that hoodie.

I really like the black dress with the yellow zip. I wish I could go to Oxford St... RIGHT NOW

Ok guys, if anyone is interested...

I went to Topshop at Oxford Circus yesterday and they still had plenty of the grey dresses in with the yellow zip, many of the hoodies in, loads of the blue and navy dress (like they grey one), lots of the bandeau dresses, some of the body suits also.

I asked about the PINK dress and the girl said they haven't had it in yet and they do not know when they are going to get it in...! So looks like there is still a good chance of getting it.

I also went to topshop and oh my god this stuff looks sooo CHEAP and NASTY up close! I think you have to be 12 and still playing with barbies to wear this tack.

vanwood said:
I also went to topshop and oh my god this stuff looks sooo CHEAP and NASTY up close! I think you have to be 12 and still playing with barbies to wear this tack.

Depends if you can carry it off m'dear...only a cheap looking person would make it look cheap - e.g. a loose woman :innocent:

has anyone recieved their purchases yet? Im excited, Im in newcastle so I had to order online, i got the two vests but was only able to get a size 10, and im afraid they will be too big for me........ the hoodie was already sold out online but my ex works in ts metrocentre and managed to source me one, so excited cos i absolutely love it!

if anyone has the hoodie in UK10 or UK12 and don't want it PM me please...i need it in my life :(

retrogurl said:
if anyone has the hoodie in UK10 or UK12 and don't want it PM me please...i need it in my life :(

They have loads in Topshop, Oxford Circus - I would be happy to get one for you.

i bought the hoodie in a 14 and have been wearing it everywhere! its great.

what is the pink dress like?

leyla m. said:
i bought the hoodie in a 14 and have been wearing it everywhere! its great.

what is the pink dress like?

I have not seen the pink dress yet, I was told by the woman in Topshop that they have not had it in yet...has someone managed to get hold of one?

how easy would it be to replicate that hoodie...i could knock one up with crap sewing skills in about half an hour.

defeats the point but yeah :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->