ck Calvin Klein F/W 10.11 by Fabien Baron

Flashbang

Mr. Magic
Reaction score
calvinklein2.jpg

Meanwhile, Fabien Baron photographed the ck Calvin Klein campaign featuring Stone, Abby Lee Kershaw, Christopher Michaut, Oleg Antosik and Yin, the Chinese model.
wwd.com

I'm not sure about this, I like it but...I'm not really sure :D

It's the dress and it's shape that annoys me, but other than that, Lara looks so in demand and stunning.

I think it looks terrible. She looks really stiff and uncomfortable. Very unpleasant. And the photography is pretty crappy too, with that glare and shadow covering the dress. The whole thing looks very cheap and very un-like CK.

I think this is the least favourite of mine from all of the campaigns. :unsure:

The setting is indeed fabulous, but I'm not feeling Lara's pose... it looks quite awkward.

Lara the Dominatrix! Love this one! Can't wait to see the rest.

I don't love this one but that's mostly the fault of the dress which is both unflattering here and to me looks out of place with the tone of the ad, and Lara's arms look kind of awkward.

Sometimes I don't understand the clothes they choose to feature in the campaigns. I mean, that dress? Really?

^ yeah, the dress is really off.
I'm not crazy about the make up either, at least the setting looks good and makes me curious about the rest of the campaign.

Hideous dress, but besides that, it looks good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->