Coconut Fragrances or Beauty Products?

oolie coco

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if there are any products that I could buy at regular department/beauty/drug stores that might smell like coconut? Any fragrances or beauty products?

I'm in Canada and I DON'T shop online so anything that might be useful I would greatly appreciate!:flower:

Body shop makes some delightful coconut products, like coconut body butter (smells good enough to eat :D), coconut body oil mist, coconut body wash and some more. All fabulous and with the most delightful smells!!!
The soap is great! The coconut hair shine is really nice!
Take a look here :wink:

Yves Rocher (available by catalogue, like avon), also have some coconut products, cheap but no as good as the body shop ones. They also have a coconut fragance, shower gel, etc

Bath & Body Works also have some, look here

I am sure that there are lots of other supermarket brands that have some coconut stuff :wink:

I also love coconut and vanilla smelling products, but vanilla is my passion :wink:

I have this coconut mango lotion from the Back to Basics line.. it smells yummy. :smile: The mango usually wears off and it smells like just coconut

Try Susanne Lang's Vanilla Coconut. You can get it at www.luckyscents.com. In fact if you like vanilla you can get her ultimate vanilla collection which does include vanilla coconut.

word. I was gonna say: I am addicted to body butter by ' The Body Shop'. It smells just terrific! And makes your whole body so soft and smooth.

oolie coco said:
Hi, I was wondering if there are any products that I could buy at regular department/beauty/drug stores that might smell like coconut? Any fragrances or beauty products?

I'm in Canada and I DON'T shop online so anything that might be useful I would greatly appreciate!:flower:

Are you in Toronto?
If you are - head to the Big Carrot
and get the Attar Bazaar SUDANESE COCONUT.
Do not get it if it's a clear liquid
their good batch is when it's a dark brown colour.

Noah's may be able to special order it in as well.

Sephora in the Eaton Centre has dessert smelling fragrances as well - i think there's a coconut one as well.

i'm mad about coconut myself!!
let me know what you find too.

I totally forgot.
Jennifer Lopez - Miami Glow (yes I know another celeb fragrance)
Contains coconut on top notes.
Have received good reviews.

gruveechik said:
Are you in Toronto?
If you are - head to the Big Carrot
and get the Attar Bazaar SUDANESE COCONUT.
Do not get it if it's a clear liquid
their good batch is when it's a dark brown colour.

Noah's may be able to special order it in as well.

Thank you!

Yes, I'm in Toronto - where is the "Big Carrot"? And where is Noah's?

Thank u so much:flower:

AlmostFamous said:
bath and body works has coconut lime verbena products. I :heart: them.

Thats what I was going to post. :D

Don't bother with the body spray I think it smells like cheap vodka. But the lotion smells really good and when you layer it with the body wash it lasts for a really long time.

_Angelica said:
Thats what I was going to post. :D

Don't bother with the body spray I think it smells like cheap vodka. But the lotion smells really good and when you layer it with the body wash it lasts for a really long time.

:lol: funny you say that, i can't use the spray if Im hungover. It makes me sick to my stomach. But I get crazy compliments whenever I use it. :P

something i love atm is mama coco's coconut cream hawaiian lip balm...its got things like coconut, macadamia and avacado oil, honey etc
very compact too

Like many others here, I can only recommend the stuff from Body Shop. Their Coconut Body Butter is truly amazing,:D I :heart: it! It smells great and ur skin is really smooth after applying it. I also like their coconut Body scrub, smeels fantastic as well and is great for ur skin! :flower:

I also :heart: the products from Yves Rocher, they're cheaper and I think they aren't much worse than the stuff from Body Shop, for example I love their Noix de Coco Eau de Toilette, it smells different than the stuff from body Shop but still very good, very fresh! B)

Trichomania by Lush. It's a solid block of coconut-scented shampoo. It's smells divine. Unfortunately, the scent doesn't last long.

"I should coco" by LUSH is soap with coconut pieces so you can use it as a peeling soap

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
connor44
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->