Color Contact Lenses

Question about color contact lenses?

Im planning on getting color contact lenses from freshlook. I have one question,after you go to your eye doctor and he prescribes you the color contacts and then u go to an optical store and bring the prescription do you get the contacts right away or do you have to wait a while so they will be ordered?

Thanxs

I suppose if they have the colour and prescription you need in stock, you will get them right away. Unless you're lucky, I'd guess you'd have to wait.

Why do you want colour contacts? They really don't look like the real thing. I'm a brown eyed gal whose come to terms with my boring eye colour; I see bad colour contacts all the time and realize sometimes you gotta work with nature, not against it! :smile:

Not trying to put down your choice; I'm just interested in why people are interested in colour contacts. Maybe they make 'em better these days..

there was some add in the new us marie clare magazine with colored lenses. they actually looked much more real than things like acuvue. anyone know the brand i am talking about?

^ ha, i love the acuvue ones. It's like highlighter colors.
When you get them depends on how common the colors you want are and if it's a popular perscription. The more common choices should be stocked already.
(this thread reminds me, i haven't changed contacts in a month)

I think it depends on what you're doing (before > after). I knew someone with grey eyes who wore blue ones, and I never knew it till I saw her without. I also knew someone with muddy green eyes who I assume was brown-eyed wearing green contacts. If not, she certainly had a unique eye color that I've never seen before or since :D

contact lenses are cheaper at costco...but they dont stock colors so you would have to wait for them.

I really like the Wesley Jessen Freshlook Colourblends. I was a skeptic before but these lenses are really natural looking and actually blend in with your natural eye colour. Not alien looking at all!

has anyone tried acuvue 2 colors?? did they look realistic? ive just always been curious

Colored contacts

Hi, I dont know if this thread belongs here or if theres a similar thread about this but i was wondering if theres any colored blue contacts that look totally natural and without the transparent holes in them? Here's an picture of an artist thats wearing blue contacts but yet look so natural and bright (on the left) and even paris hilton's blue contacts. does anyone know the brand? or have any suggestions?? thanks! :flower:

8243.jpg

I have blue eyes and I sometimes wear deep blue tinted lenses which make my eyes darker. I never wear 'coloured' lenses that change the whole colour of the eye as the never look natural.

Paris Hilton contacts look natural in pics, but i saw that "House of Wax" movie and she looked totally fake! :P

I don´t think coloured contacts can look natural, as most of them are easily noticeable when there´s a proximity to the person wearing them.
But about the colours, the dark blue or the grey look nicer than the light blue ones.

My eyes are really vibrant blue when I'm outside, people always think I'm wearing colored contacts :blush:

Yeah, in this picture they look so natural! and she has dark brown eyes

paris6du.jpg

Pic: gettyimages

accuve or freshlooks would be my best guess.
get the opaque ones, as those would cover the whole eyes, as the transparent one is only used to enhance exisiting eye colours.

My mom thinks colored contacts make everyone look like a reptile.:lol:
Those that Paris has are the best I've seen. Are her eyes really dark brown? Anyone got a pic?

get the opaque ones, as those would cover the whole eyes, as the transparent one is only used to enhance exisiting eye colours.

you mean the colorblend? I have one that colorblend but its still transparent, i mean if you look real close you can still see my brown eyes through the little transparent holes which make it look totally fake :unsure:

brokenenglish said:
My mom thinks colored contacts make everyone look like a reptile.:lol:
Those that Paris has are the best I've seen. Are her eyes really dark brown? Anyone got a pic?

They are, and there exactly the kind i'm looking for. i never knew paris had brown eyes until i saw this picture just afew weeks ago

this_is_paris1.jpg

Colored contacts for brown eyes

I am a long-time disposable contact wearer really interested in getting colored contacts to change my eyes from brown to green. I have tried only one kind, and they didn't feel really comfortable, nor did they change my eyes. Does anyone have any experience?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acctforstylethings
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"