Comme Des Garcons.Synthetic.

Originally posted by Johnny@Mar 18th, 2004 - 7:16 am
I also got a cool plastic booklet type thing, going through the ingredients of each one ("grilled cigaretee" etc!), and some stickers. Not sure if these were only for the preview period or not.
Scratch-and-sniff stickers? I used to have some that smelled like garbage!!

I think the hints of ozone, gasoline, solvents sound amazing.

But, I am more interested in testing the ones with the"grilled cigarettes"- I just :heart: that this "juice" (see original article) exists in the world.

Any of you guys tried to new Synthetic perfumes from CDG? I remember this topic being discussed a short time ago, and I think they (the perfumes that is, not the discussions!) should now be released. Thoughts?

i had to merge the topic..
please avoid re-posting on existing topics,
appreciated :flower:

*btw, not that i tried..but i havent smelled any of them yet :(
i'd need to travel to Paris to sample the range :ninja:

It was released on 15.4 already. Some on-line shops also have them as well, Johnny. Will have to travel to Berlin to try them :-)

In some fragrance boards there are reviews. Tar seems to be the most interesting: "scents of a polluted Mediterranean city in an extremely hot summer day". Garage is like "a toolshed in the country... Motors, oil, electric appliances, various chemicals... painted on the background of the ancient wooden building".

More at basenotes.net:-)

Originally posted by nqth@Apr 28th, 2004 - 12:00 pm
"scents of a polluted Mediterranean city in an extremely hot summer day".
:woot: sounds like walking down town Athens in July :wacko:

The descriptions are lovely :-) I want to try Skai, which is closer to Odeur53(wanna be that cute white leather in this:-)

sounds very interesting! I wanna try some as soon as possible... I hope I can find them in Venice or in Bruxelles... I GOTTA smell them! :woot:

I woudl lvoe to try garage, or any fo them.

dos any one know any online shops carring the line?

Originally posted by MaLkAv@Apr 28th, 2004 - 3:59 pm
sounds very interesting! I wanna try some as soon as possible... I hope I can find them in Venice or in Bruxelles... I GOTTA smell them! :woot:
Do check their website for shops in Italy or Belgium (I remember not seeing Bruxelles there)

http://www.synthetic-parfums.com

Originally posted by Spacemiu@Apr 29th, 2004 - 8:32 pm

thank you for the links :heart:

are yous aying they do send samples or no?

You are welcome Spacemiu :-)

They do send samples if you buy sth, I am not sure if they sell/send only samples, tho, (I have never ordered from them, but know from variuos boards that they are OK:-)

Just been to Paris and picked up some Dry Clean fragrance at the Comme des Garcons parfum store. Love the smell as it is just so unusual to a lot of the stuff that is out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"