Cool necklaces...

It's super super pretty!! Are you planning on selling it, or is it just for yourself? (hint hint :P )

thanks for the links punky! :woot:

some very cool stuff there :heart:

Some disarmingly sexy pieces from Henry Beguelin... :heart:

pc0023_x.jpg

pc0027_x.jpg

pc0024_x.jpg

source: henrybeguelin.it

I have to add my own necklace :ninja:

Anatomically correct heart on a red silk string by Kim Buck :heart:
pict20933cz.jpg

my own picture

hannahedman.com

just stumbled upon these..
had to share :heart:

"Enough tears to cry for two" - Swedish jewellery artist Hanna Hedmans latest series of work made out of copper and silver is inspired by grief.
notcouture.com

Attachments

• _R8N9262.jpg-for-web.jpg
    _R8N9262.jpg-for-web.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 15
  • _R8N9503.jpg
    _R8N9503.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 14
  • _R8N9708.jpg-for-web.jpg
    _R8N9708.jpg-for-web.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 16
  • _R8N9461.jpg
    _R8N9461.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 17
hanne i cant believe this :woot:
....i have that picture saved to my laptop, i feel like it has been there for quite a while now, because when i first joined tfs i saw it posted somewhere and was so inspired by it..i really wanted to find a similar piece. :blush: i look at it often, and had no idea who posted it let alone who made it or where i could find something similar. i just thought it was so beautiful. :heart: now i see it was you who owns it and posted it!. :o amazing. it must have been a few years ago that you posted it, no?. thank you....it is just beautiful!!! :heart:

wow chrissy..those are striking..."inspired by grief", that is beautiful.
..i would love to see a closer picture of them because in some of them they actually look like they are a design on the tshirt, dont you think?., not the 3rd one,of course, but the other three!. they are lovely, i love the depth of the 3rd one :heart:

Great pieces, Hanne & Chrissy!

Some Tom Binns stuff...
I think these would look fantastic in edits...
But would need much pondering IRL...
Though they could work.. :heart:

chunkytbinns1pc3.jpg

picture70xy7.png

source: tombinnsdesign

hanne i cant believe this :woot:
....i have that picture saved to my laptop, i feel like it has been there for quite a while now, because when i first joined tfs i saw it posted somewhere and was so inspired by it..i really wanted to find a similar piece. :blush: i look at it often, and had no idea who posted it let alone who made it or where i could find something similar. i just thought it was so beautiful. :heart: now i see it was you who owns it and posted it!. :o amazing. it must have been a few years ago that you posted it, no?. thank you....it is just beautiful!!! :heart:

Thank you adorefaith! :heart:
Yes, it's been atlest 1½ year if not 2½ years since I got it (x-mas pressy)
It's by http://www.buck.dk/ (move the mouse over the symbols/letters in the lower left hand corner, select projects, goldheart and you should be able to see a big picture of it.)
I don't think the heart is sold anywhere but in his boutique [email protected] .. you could try and contact him to see if he would sent to aussieland ?

Oh wheneveriwakeup those Tom Binns are amazing!
Love the soberness of the hanna hedman pieces Chrissy

^you are so generous to share that with me, thank you :blush: i appreciate it. :flower:. i will see what i can do...:heart:

i just heard back from kim (wow...what a prompt response!. :woot:)...he is able to ship to australia, but unfortunately the price is out of my budget at the moment...:( i am so disappointed, i sort of had my hopes up....:doh: but hanne, i am happy that you own such a beautiful piece and i thank you again for being so kind and sharing the details with me...:heart: maybe one day....

That's too bad adore :( maybe you could wish for it, and get it as a x-mas pressy like I did?

yhst-86834644438354_2002_295694

ponyshowvintage.com
i found this necklace and i am absolutely in love with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->