Cool necklaces...

I've never been a big jewelry wear-er. But recently I've really gotten into wearing lot's of rings, arm bands, earrings and of course NECKLACES!

I still don't buy much jewelry, and I hate anything generic or cheap, but I did just order this delicate piece from Montreal designers PowerHaus for $100:

37d.jpg

They have a lot of neat stuff on their site... here are a few of my faves from their current collection:

powerhaus_LPR_01.jpg

powerhaus_LPR_04b.jpg

18d.jpg

9.jpg

2.jpg

powerhaus_LPR_48b.jpg

^^ i like the delicate sort of spider-webby look of the necklace you purchased ^_^

I like this necklace, I know it is very plain jane. Credit- ChristinaPDesigns
il_430xN.31666694.jpg

LOL you must be squinting if you can see it. What do you think? I like your taste!

Comfort Station
LAN00536.jpg

Book of poison plants necklace
Comfort Station's miniature gold book pendant opens up to reveal pages of illustrated poison plants.
14kt gold plated charm with paper pages on 14kt gold vermeil chain.

lan00503a75439277546143sz5.jpg

Book of knots necklace
Comfort Station's miniature sterling silver book pendant opens up to reveal pages of illustrated knot-tying instructions.
Sterling silver charm with paper pages on sterling silver chain.
shoplanguage

haha that's soo cool. i wonder if the words on the pages are actually readable or makes sense. the gold looks better than the silver

Book of Poison Plants necklace is gorgeous. I wish it wasn't poison plants, though. Maybe something a bit more useful for where I live, haha.

I think this necklace is gorgeous:

DIGBY & IONA, bird cage [revolveclothing] -
2u4mpmh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
^that's cool ^_^

do you have any idea what the size of it is?

small that hangs high on the chest on a short chain, or long dangling necklace?

Great one Runner!

I saw this and had to post it..

Faucet necklace by Linda Loudermilk
In 2004 worldwide, 2.2 million deaths were attributed to unsafe water. Eco-fashion designer Linda Loudermilk is trying to raise awareness about water issues with her lovely water droplet necklace. Made from reclaimed silver, the old-fashioned faucet with a single glass drop of water encourages people to think about how vital water is to human life. With your purchase of the water droplet necklace, a generous donation will be made to the YEW Foundation to support organizations with clean water initiatives. - 75$ from uncommon goods

linda-loudermilk.jpg
from cubeme.com/blog/category/food/

Octopus pendant by Digby and Iona Fall08

octopus pendant Digby and Iona Fall08 modern-roost blogspot com.gif
from modern-roost blogspot.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back