Cougar Town

PinkPrincess113

Reaction score
The series is about Jules Cobb (Courtney Cox), a 40-year-old Florida woman who recently divorced and reenters a dating scene filled with younger men while living with her 17-year old son. - wikipedia

I'm loving all of ABC's new shows, this one is hilarious. I like the crude humor and the adventures of older women. I'm young, but my mom was divorced when I was younger so this just sheds new light on my perspective of her! I loved the pilot, hopefully this show will get better and better!

just watched it yesterday it s hilarious. i love it
Courtney does such a good job.
let me look for a link and i ll post the first episode

I finally got round to watching it earlier today and thought it was actually really, really funny.

I'm really pleased I liked it so much! It not only had great physical comedy in it, but some of the one liners and dialogue was really witty. Bring on Wednesday's ep!

I flipped over to this last night & it was awful. One of the worst shows I've seen in years. I couldn't even get through the 1st half of it.

I managed to watch the first 15 mins then switched it off. I thought it was crap.

I kinda love this show. I love Busy Phillips, she is so funny!

I flipped over to this last night & it was awful. One of the worst shows I've seen in years. I couldn't even get through the 1st half of it.

this is why i havent even bothered to watch it even though i like courtney cox.
i keep hearing its crap!

Maybe you should give it a try, maybe you'll like it :D

hmmm.. i dont know.. maybe i should.. seeing that i hated the idea of the 2009 version of melrose place and i LOVE it now.
but i watch toooo many shows as it is..
mehh.. lets see.. :wink:

Ah Melrose Place 2.0 ! I couldn't even make it through the end fo the 1st episode. :lol:
Back on topic, CT is worth the watching, some scenes are pretty hilarious e.g. in episode 2 when Courntey Cox is out on the town with Busy Philipps or when Lisa Kudrow explains Courtney how it works in her office.
And Christa Miller is also really funny.

haha il keep u posted.

warning: i rant quite a bit at things that agitate me. i.e. rihannas hair, so... :P

till then mon ami

Well I hope you'll like it but I'm not forcing you to like this show :lol:

^Cool !!!
I really want Jules to end up with her paper buddy ! I don't want her to come back with her ex.
And I can't wait for the Doctor Mean (Lisa Kudrow) to come back ! It's going to be a godd episode ! :D

I tried it last season (at the beginning) and it didn't do anything for me, but I've been giving it a second chance. Happy to report, the show is pretty awesome. This last episode was hysterical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->