Mad Men

^^ I was so giddy. My favorite moment of the series - thus far. :ninja:

I wasn´t affected by their encounter but I think I´ve never liked Betty like in that moment...

^It's really Don that is the *******, not Betty. I mean, he is one giant prick, really. Emotionally disgusting, truly.

Anyway, the ending scene was pretty badass. What if Pete would meet a woman like Janis and go all hip? I would really, really like that.

But I guess I should be happy that I got pretty Betty back - those prosthetics were so annoying, given that we know how beautiful her jawline is sans add-ons.

^I didn´t express myself well, I meant that I liked Betty in that moment when I usually don´t.

But why is she suddenly 'skinny' again?? Did I miss sth? The last time I saw her she still had the dark hair and prosthetics. Maybe I just didn't pay attention... possible!

^they fast forward a lot, who knows how much time went by between those two moments...

^they fast forward a lot, who knows how much time went by between those two moments...

It doesn't have to be much time at all. Especially not since those injections were going around at the end of the 60s.

But why is she suddenly 'skinny' again?? Did I miss sth? The last time I saw her she still had the dark hair and prosthetics.

i haven't quite figured this out either...

this last week's episode was a bit dull for me. i liked the joan/avon storyline. otherwise.....:innocent:

A massive fan of Mad Men over here. I downloaded the entire show from season one a few weeks back, on a whim, and I'm finally caught up to the latest episode. It was so easy to get through every episode because the show is so entertaining and engaging. It's definitely one of my favourite television shows, ever. Normally, I'm not a fan of period shows, but Mad Men has totally changed that. I love everything about the show, just cannot get over how much I have missed out on over the years it has been on air.

My favourite character has to be Betty. Her attitude is everything, quite childish at times but always ends up on top. I wish she had more scenes, though. I'm hoping Don and Betty get back together - loved the episode where they took Sally to camp and got together.

It's probably been discussed a while back, but how sexy was Megan's version of Zou Bisou Bisou?

^It's an unusual opinion, but I also prefer Betty to Megan....she's more troubled and quite strange, whereas Megan is hypocritical. Plus her mouth is hard on the eyes.

I can totally see Sally becoming a hard core hippie in the 70s especially after the last episode.

Sally smoking and saying that her father never gave her anything=birth of emo LOL

It seems Don looses everything this year....so will be loose his job in the season finale? Or just Megan?

I love the show and this season has been better than the one before.
I like that peggy and her boss storyline..i wonder what will happen..

It was one of the better episodes of this season.
I'm pissed off with Ted - Peggy is not my favorite, but still it was awful what he did to her.
I still have hope that Roger and Joan end up together in the end.
I'm also thinking maybe Megan will finally leave Don for good?

well, the next season is said to be their last, they have a few story lines prepared so I hope they make a better season than this one.

I thought the finale was amazing. Amazing. That moment with the Hershey people was a bit like the ending of Sopranos. Pow.

I loved watching the season finale. Mad Men is like no other show, makes you question every single element, from the story lines to the conversation between characters. I thought the scene with Peggy sitting in Don's office is going to be significant to the seventh season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->