Courtney Love loses custody over her daughter

That's so sad :( Especially considering she's almost 18 anyway, things must really have been bad. Probably for the best though, sorry to say.

Her most recent 'blog' update is on/about Madonna.
i dont understand why people think i dont like maddona,she knows i like her,the kid who ran that my space would blog AS ME terrible spelling and all, so id tell him something personal ( like the time i had to walk off a Vogue Cover last year out of loyalty to someone and there was a vague madonna connection / mutu...al friend photog.) Madonna and Me are fine and have had alot of fun together over the years.

facebook.com

Restraining order!!

The Court just issued Frances Bean a RESTRAINING ORDER against Courtney. It has to be pretty bad for a Judge to do that- she can have NO contact whatsoever with FBC and the hearing to make it a forever restraining order is set for Jan. 5th.
There has to have been some heavy duty mental abuse for this to be going down. Threats, etc...
I read that "blog" that CL wrote and I have to say that telling your 17 year old kid that you will ruin her in NYC so she can have no friends or social life is just WRONG! Since when did CL become a New Yorker? We don't want her- she can go back to LA. :angry::yuk:
It is all over (my source) TMZ.com, Perezhilton.com and the general news. Even the TV.

I think what she wrote about her own daughter is horrendous. I'm no stranger to her bipolar personality/mental disorder so nothing she says/blogs/texts is usually taken seriously, but to attack her own daughter publically like this is just proving everyone else's point--that she has serious mental illness and Frances is better off far away from her.

I think what she wrote about her own daughter is horrendous. I'm no stranger to her bipolar personality/mental disorder so nothing she says/blogs/texts is usually taken seriously, but to attack her own daughter publically like this is just proving everyone else's point--that she has serious mental illness and Frances is better off far away from her.

It is so disturbing to be in competition with your own kid! S I C K !!!!
I wonder if these idiots like Michael Stipe and any of the other enablers will support her now- OY!
Abusing your kid is not cool. Abuse of the mental type is just as bad as physical abuse.

Sorry LTEC, but CL needs to be locked up in a hospital asap!:angry:

Frances has always seemed a thousand times more balanced than Courtney, I'm actually finding myself quite happy for her.

^ I think she'll be okay. If all this Nirvana royalties crap Courtney is always rambling about ever actually goes to court, they're more likely to give anything to Frances than Courtney.

^ I think she'll be okay. If all this Nirvana royalties crap Courtney is always rambling about ever actually goes to court, they're more likely to give anything to Frances than Courtney.

They need to protect all of Frances Bean's money- all of it! You'd think there would be plenty to go around and make everyone happy. The Cobain estate is HUGE one would assume??

If CL only knew how much all us queens despise her she may move back to LA or London. Why she chose NYC I will never understand.
It is all about social climbing with her and we can all see through it.
That poor kid- 17 is still a baby.
:angry:

^^ Just a small portion of what she's saying.
I hate to sound cold but any kid of mine who pulls this sh*t has lost her position. She was deceptive, she lied and she's lying to herself... My daughter is not always honest. She is clearly deluded if she thinks she can buy her grandmother a small house in L.A. I'd love to see how that works ... She thinks she has all this money. The point is, I have all the money she has.

BTW, what does my post about CL's current thoughts on Madonna have to do with custody of FB? Wondering why it was moved into this thread...:huh:

Last edited by a moderator:

BTW, what does my post about CL's current thoughts on Madonna have to do with custody of FB? Wondering why it was moved into this thread...:huh:

Oh that's mean if her. Now I have to google more of what she said! :shock:

I think they just moved all the posts from the "announcement" of Courtney losing Frances onwards and forgot to check.

I don't think Courtney will change. And I wonder if she can or wants to. This is really sad.

I do not believe that changes..

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm sure we're going to hear plenty more from courney about this! i thought courtney just bought fbc a townhouse in new york a few weeks ago.

wow this is really terrible...

C. has deal with a lot of stuff... & so her daughter... i mean Kurt is dead! & his image is been exploited still ALOT... Every average family could be a mess... add to that a money legacy & you will get toooons of trouble.

Pretty sad... I think C. keep on a lot for her daughter... but I guess must be her daughter could be sooo crazy. its terrible when in fact shes going to turn 18 soonish but i guess she's not a baby anymore & also has to protect herself & do the best for what his father would do for her no matter what... Kids are first!!!

It's really sad that she can't get herself together.. though I always thought Courtney & Frances seemed quite close. How can she write words like that about her own daughter?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TristanKim
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->