W Magazine Volume #5 2024 : ASAP Rocky by Rihanna

I am surprised how good this cover photograph by Rihanna looks. Everything works perfectly as a whole. The color palette is beautiful and soothing to the eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone could have snapped this photo. I’d say don’t quit your day job but it seems she already has.

I have never, and will never understand his appeal. Never.
Why is he on the cover of W, in celebration of "originals"?
The cover image is fine tho.

the volume #5 is not the Art Issue? Or they Will release a volume #6? I dont remember this so well. Hate the “volume” thing

the volume #5 is not the Art Issue? Or they Will release a volume #6? I dont remember this so well. Hate the “volume” thing
There will be a final volume this year, volume #6. However, I do not know if it will be the Art issue.

Should've been a couple cover, family photo cover would've been fun.

This is good!! I actually like the pictures!! Is it ground breaking?! No!! But it works!! Don’t care much about ASAP but Rihanna did well haha

Who's asking for this? I'd much prefer to see Rihanna (on her lonesome) on the cover of W Magazine, not Rihanna photographing ASAP Rocky, who I genuinely couldn't care less about. This feels like a total non-event and a massive WASTE.

Who's asking for this? I'd much prefer to see Rihanna (on her lonesome) on the cover of W Magazine, not Rihanna photographing ASAP Rocky, who I genuinely couldn't care less about. This feels like a total non-event and a massive WASTE.
I agree. With so many celebrities (if not models) that they could profile, this is a weird choice. Not a fan of the cover subject either.

Let’s see… How can we incorporate Rihanna into this somehow?? We see you W.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acgee1132
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->