Frances Bean Cobain is the new face of Chanel 2008?

sorry i cant spell right! ;/

anyway i dont think lagerfield would do it for $, even if were not talking about younger demographics

they spent like $46 million for a 3 min film, do you really think they care about $$$ if they decided to cast frances??

since everyone is bitching about it
it does make good publicity maybe that would make good money

You're joking, right? :unsure: And it's Chanel, not Channel (sorry it just REALLY annoys me... since all those kids wearing fake CC's can't even spell it right and it gets on my nerves)

Anyway, the most LOGICAL explanation is the $. Because that's what makes the world go 'round.

Ridiculous...only famous for her parents...

Is she even famous? I didn't even know her before this article.
That said, I find her cute. I don't know if she's the best choice, but for all the bashers: I'm pretty sure most of you react this way just because it was mentioned who she was.
I wish nobody knew who she was, then see the prints and be all "oh wow, these are fantastic" and such.
About her being young - Paradis and Moss weren't much older when they did Chanel either. Nothing new here.
About Chanel being for the fashionable classic look - I don't even know what to say here. Beehives, motorbike gloves, studs, etc etc...

Of course it's BS. This rumor originates from the same ********, attention-seeking blog (which has now been "down for maintenance" for a week - shocker! :rolleyes:) that started those slanderous rumors about Coco Rocha and Karlie Kloss.

Oh no! Anyone who slanders my bb, Karlie, is gonna get slapped yo.

She could fit; they're taking a risk, but it's so much better than playing the safe-card.

I'd actually like to see this. I think that she could be quite stunning with the right direction. I like her look, and I don't care that she isn't a model. There IS something about her, no matter how old she is. But then, I'm no expert in all of this, I just speak from my own personal opinion :wink:

Cyn

Courtney wrote in her blog about Frances having a huge contract with a big fashion house coming up...so perhaps this isnt a rumour.

Courtney wrote in her blog about Frances having a huge contract with a big fashion house coming up...so perhaps this isnt a rumour.
Not the Chanel campaign but here Frances poses for March's Harper's Bazaar
francesaf6.jpg

www.sugar-coma.com

^ Exactly! I really can't imagine her in Chanel ad...

^ Exactly! I really can't imagine her in Chanel ad...

well thankfully that rumor was false....I have no doubt it was planted by someone in her mother's circle or some PR flack helping this girl.

well thankfully that rumor was false....I have no doubt it was planted by someone in her mother's circle
Knowing Courtney it was most likely her. She's her own PR. :innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
I find this rather brilliant actually.. I mean everyone keeps saying it's for the older, classy folk..it's almost like Karl is playing a joke on them. Think about her parents..the typical people who wear Chanel would hate them..yet they'd still be wearing the stuff..it's just all ironic.

Honestly, she does have classically lovely features if accentuated with makeup properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acgee1132
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->