Frances Bean Cobain is the new face of Chanel 2008?

casaanova

Reaction score
Apparently Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain's 15 year old daughter will be the new face of Chanel. Can you guys believe it? :doh:

Remember Frances Bean Cobain -- the daughter of Courtney Love and Kurt Cobain? The rock world's most famous offspring is widely rumored to be the front runner for the face of Chanel's 2008 campaign -- and she's only 15!

I had no idea she was even a model, but apparently Frances Bean is "overwhelmed" by the opportunity and ready for "what the Chanel experience may offer."

Not that she's unattractive, but honestly, Frances Bean is the last person I'd ever expect to be the face of Chanel. (OK, after your weird-looking neighbor who confuses Crocs with "couture.") Are they just looking for anyone young and mildly famous?
styledash.com

This is her, for anyone that doesn't know.

orphea_122907d1_npg_love_01.jpg
orphea_122907d1_npg_love_02__oPt.jpg

frances-bean.com

Last edited by a moderator:
She's a beautiful girl, and an interesting choice if true.

Last edited by a moderator:
This makes me sick,all these offsprings getting covers,publicity.etc just because of who their parents are,blah.There are many more worth while celebs and especially good models who should get the job instead.

Of course it's BS. This rumor originates from the same ********, attention-seeking blog (which has now been "down for maintenance" for a week - shocker! :rolleyes:) that started those slanderous rumors about Coco Rocha and Karlie Kloss.

I believe it when I see it... Till then, I'll hope it's an empty silly rumor.

I hope it's bs....Karl is such a celeb suckup, I can't believe it. Probably the biggest out there...

I will say this, any 15 year old that can pull of heels like that gets my vote for fashion spokesperson....just not for Chanel.

I will say this, any 15 year old that can pull of heels like that gets my vote for fashion spokesperson....just not for Chanel.

yeah she looks suprisingly stylish.. not that I'm saying she's perfect for Chanel but there could be worse choices

since this is a rumour i moved it to rumour has it until there is confirmation

Please no. Marc Jacobs, okay. Chanel? No WAY. :cry:

Anyway, I really doubt it would happen, considering Chanel's target group/demographics, don't you think? :unsure:

I hope its not true. She seems so unstylish. Although I have to say, those heels she's wearing in those pics are hot! But thats about it.

not to mention courtney's fake chanel scandal, which made her and karl incredibly close after it hapened. :rolleyes:

she's very ugly.... and has no potential at all....
and ok she wears high high heels... but do we have a video of her walking with those???
by the way it must be so unconfortable to fly on a plane with these!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->