Cover Rumor Thread

when will US vogue come out, around this time right?

mikel said:
Kate Moss on the cover and an interview plus gorgeous lay out by Meisel or Testino would be a dream come true.

yep!! and she's a model!!! how fabulous that would be!:woot:

True, but Kate becomes boring after 15 years (and even more after last year)

The suspense is killing me....who is on the cover of us vogue?? this seems pretty late to still not have heard any news, isn't it? :ninja:

March US Vogue info...

Hi, I'm not sure if this qualifies as a cover rumor but I found this post at the style.com forums:

"Got this off of US Weekly. 'From Dreamgirl to... cover girl? Got Stuff has learned that on January 5, Golden Globe nominee Jennifer Hudson, 25, posed for photographer Annie Leibovitz at the Apollo Theater in Harlem for a Vogue photo shoot. One insider says "She may even end up on the cover." (A rep for Vogue confirms the shoot took place for the March issue, but says the cover hasn't been decided.) It's yet another accolade for Hudson - and is unlikely to please her Dreamgirls costar (and rumored rival) Beyonce Knowles, 25, who, a source says, has long coveted a cover of Vogue (though she appeared in a four page feature in 2003). A rep for the magazine says "We don't favor one actress over the other.' "

my response to this post: yeah right, like Hudson would really get the cover over Beyonce. If so, does this mean we have to suffer a Beyonce March cover? No offense to Beyonce fans but...ugh!

I don't think Jennifer Hudson will be on the cover of Vogue, her celebrity stardom is too small

Last edited by a moderator:
^Are you saying that Mini Anden gets the Vogue US cover or the Vogue Paris cover... in either cases it seems highly unlikely to me to put it mildly

Knowing Anna and Politics of Vogue,i truly doubt they would put Jennifer Hudson on the actual cover but if they do that;i think it would be better than Beyonce.But i just dont see it happening.

mikel said:
^Are you saying that Mini Anden gets the Vogue US cover or the Vogue Paris cover... in either cases it seems highly unlikely to me to put it mildly
I'm not saying anything..if you'd read my post a bit better you'd see I'm just reporting something from the Carine Roitfeld thread, and naturally it's for Vogue Paris then:rolleyes:

style_expert said:
I'm not saying anything..if you'd read my post a bit better you'd see I'm just reporting something from the Carine Roitfeld thread, and naturally it's for Vogue Paris then:rolleyes:

I wasn't implying that you said anything I was just wondering what you meant :flower: But thanks for clearing it up

how can they be talking about the US March cover when we don't even know who's on the Feb cover? IT'S SO LATE!!

i cant believe theres still no news on who's on the cover of us vogue.mystery is killing me every month .
as for jennifer hudson,i dont think she will get the cover.she didnt hve much coverage,plus i doubt beyonce will get it either.at least i hope not!

I'm thinking maybe they shot Jennifer Hudson for "The Shape Issue" (but not the cover). Each April issue has different celebrities/socialites/etc. of different body types and it would certainly make sense to feature a pretty woman with curves like Jennifer. :smile: (Of course, this is just a theory!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->