Cover Rumor Thread

The current V magazine will be on stands until January 15, so maybe we'll hear something soon.

Isn't V Kate Moss with lots of flowers or is that a later issue? and apparently a 'campaign star' has a 40 page ed. But i read that ages ago so i could be wrong.

and many new models from their top faces of spring countdown are feautured

olooh I can't wait for the new V either.

Isn't V Kate Moss with lots of flowers or is that a later issue? and apparently a 'campaign star' has a 40 page ed. But i read that ages ago so i could be wrong.
I believe the editorial is called "Flowers for Kate", shot by Knight.

Toni Garrn will also be featured in a story shot by Sorrenti.

I'm sure she was meant to score the cover :/. but i may have miss read the article of the time.

That's great. It will be Knight's first V cover, I hope it will turn out good.

wayne posted the following today on the imagist:

OK. I'll email ya as soon as my Milan spies says its left the printers cuz Mr Meisel has been known to change his mind. Problem is if I make my clues more explicit...nationality...color of hair...show she did...ad campaigns...it would be soooo obvious.

So it's def not Heidi, there are no obvious ad campaigns for her so she is ruled out. My guess now is Kasia or Anja.

Maybe he added "ad campaigns" to trick us but I would love it if it were Kasia or Anja :buzz:

^That would be very cruel if he tricked us.

The first issue of GQ France is out next month :clap: but they won't tell who's on the cover, they prefer to let us guess (the same way Wayne teases us...:innocent:)

According to their website, it will be one of these men:

gqmagazine.fr

It would be great if it was Hedi Slimane, but I'm sure it won't be.:doh:
What do you guys think?:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing news, I've been waiting for that moment ever since you mentionned the would launch a french version! Will it be called QG, as rumoured, though? :ninja:

I hope it's a French star on the cover... Benoit Magimel, Gad Elmaleh, Gaspard Ulliel, Guillaume Canet, Beigbeder, Jalil Lespert, Jean Dujardin, Jérémie Renier, Lambert Wilson, Nicolas Duvauchelle, Romain Duris or Vincent Cassel would be great ^_^

Benoit, Gaspard, Jalil, Nicolas and Romain are my faves as far as looks go :shifty:

The first issue of GQ France is out next month :clap: but they won't tell who's on the cover, they prefer to let us guess (the same way Wayne teases us...:innocent:)

According to their website, it will be one of these men:

gqmagazine.fr

It would be great if it was Hedi Slimane, but I'm sure it won't be.:doh:
What do you guys think?:rolleyes:

Hm, the first thought that enterende my mind is that the French are very nationalistic (in a positive way :flower: ) and that the cover will go to someone from France .. :wink:

But wasn't another clue that she was American? So no Kasia and Anja if that's true.

I wouldn't mind Gaspard at all :brows:
For VI, I'm really happy it's not Heidi, and I hope for Kasia :woot:

Amazing news, I've been waiting for that moment ever since you mentionned the would launch a french version! Will it be called QG, as rumoured, though? :ninja:

I hope it's a French star on the cover... Benoit Magimel, Gad Elmaleh, Gaspard Ulliel, Guillaume Canet, Beigbeder, Jalil Lespert, Jean Dujardin, Jérémie Renier, Lambert Wilson, Nicolas Duvauchelle, Romain Duris or Vincent Cassel would be great ^_^

Benoit, Gaspard, Jalil, Nicolas and Romain are my faves as far as looks go :shifty:

Nope! Thank god for that! It will be called GQ:wink:

But wasn't another clue that she was American? So no Kasia and Anja if that's true.

As far as I know an anonymous poster at theimagist said the girl was American. Wayne never said that. But we'll see.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->