Cover Rumor Thread

i can see Leonardo di Caprio on the cover ... and a lot of reprints from UK GQ Style and US GQ editorials :innocent:

That was for the issue 0, a "test issue" in April 2007 which was never meant to come out so it's perfectly normal that it mainly contains reprints:wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
In the V mag, are there going to be all the girls that scored the top ten list of SS 08 models, or only some of them?
I have crossed fingers for Karlie and Taryn to be inside! :woot:

I think that Masha Tylena is also in the new V or maybe it was the new Numero, I can't really remember. :unsure:

I don't think it's Anja or Kasia. They were mentioned by everyone right from the start, and Wayne's first comment, which implied that we were thinking along the right lines, came after the discussion about new girls, Americans, and Ali S being from Utah.

Not Agnete. Not Ali.

Oddly enough though the fashionspotters are hovering right on top of it
This led to suggestions like Rachel, Heidi, and others. Whereby Wayne posted:

As for the fabulous fashionspotters...somebody got the girl right in the thread.
Which makes me think, especially given the way he worded it, "somebody got her right", that it's a model whose name came up later in the discussion, after his first post.

I'm obviously reading way too much into this, though. How lame if actually turns out to be Anja. :lol: Which would make perfect sense given the all star comment and her Meisel campaigns. Though what about the Amish connection?

My money's still on Heidi Mount.

dont you tell me we still havent figured out whos the vogue italia cover girl :shock:

^^You know something we don't know?

This is getting very very annoying...aren't there any subscribers here at tFS? Shouldn't they've already received it?

Gemma and Lily on the cover of i-D february 07 :buzz: I'm so happy, the cover is amazing :buzz:

^They (gemma and lily) are on the cover in lingerie so maybe the rumours about the two of them and a vogue italia february cover in lingerie were actually about id :flower:

i cant believe we dont know jan already its a bit like september vogue italia! i hope its not a let down like agys cover.

UGH,does this mean we will have to wait until 15th or even longer when the website is updated with the cover? :cry: :ninja:

I liked Aggy's cover, I just didn't like the fact it was Aggy :lol:

Isn't Lily doing really well! I'm happy for her :D

This is getting very very annoying...aren't there any subscribers here at tFS? Shouldn't they've already received it?
I wonder the same thing every month. When it comes to Vogue Italia, we never seem to find out until they update the site/MDC post the cover/someone finds it in the model's book. And you never know if it'll be on the 1st or the 5th, or even later.

But I guess all the waiting has a charm of its own.*shrugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->