Cover Rumor Thread

Horrible gossip tabloid shot! M&M shoot the covers, this doesn't look like their work.
Stephanie is a goddess but I really doubt that this is the real deal.
Yes i dont think they work for POP anymore,and its a shame,i really do wonder in what direction Katie Grand will take it now that they are off.:ninja:There are plenty of good,expirienced photographers out there that she could employ.^_^

I think Stephanie looks good on the cover, but the shot is a little too candid looking. I can't believe they're dedicating a whole issue to her... I didn't expect that she'd even be on the cover...what has she done recently that merits being on the cover? Does anyone know what photographers shot her for the issue?

It's interesting that they're dedicating the whole issue to Stephanie but I'm not sure if I'll buy it or not. :unsure:

The way i'm looking at this is that I doubt Egle will be in a Meisel shot editoriall for VI. Main reason being is that she is shooting so many other smaller mags at the moment with huge hype. Usually Meisel either starts them off at the beginning and makes their hype, or shoots them when they've reached a higher level of modelling if he was to start.

Meisel has shot her before already somewhere last year for VI. Together with Han and some more girls...so he has shot her. But I agree that he will probably shoot her not untill she has boomed into the big magazine circuit. Of which I think will be somewhere this Summer. (I hope :P )

Meisel has shot her before already somewhere last year for VI. Together with Han and some more girls...so he has shot her. But I agree that he will probably shoot her not untill she has boomed into the big magazine circuit. Of which I think will be somewhere this Summer. (I hope :P )

That story you are thinking off was by Peter Lindbergh ^_^...
I believe it was in the Sept 06 issue of VI

^Oh really...damn. Hmm that would limit her chances of getting a Meisel story since apparantly, he won't shoot you for VI if you've been shot for VI by someone else :(

OK, so let's see who was a nurse and who should be on the cover :P

Stephanie Seymour
Eva Herzigova
Rianne ten Haken
Anne Vyalitsyna
Carmen Kass
Natalia Vodianova
Angela Lindvall
Isabeli Fontana
Karolina Kurkova
Lara Stone
Nadja Auermann
Naomi Campbell

I want Lara or Isabeli, but tough chance...so then I'd like Carmen! And technically, Angela is from the supers generation as well but wasn't a super back then...so :shifty:

^I really can't see Rianne making the cover, unfortunately :( but stranger things have happened!

To avoid misunderastanding about the pic in post one...that is not the actual cover and I edited that in :flower:

^ If Egle gets Carine Roitfeld on her side & frequents or even gets a Vogue Paris cover (which seems highly unlikely these days) she'll sky rocket . Look at what has happened to someone like Natasha Poly....her 2 covers last year have made her immensly popular over a very short period of time.

Lara Stone is another example.... she appeared in VI when Carine used her to death in Vogue Paris and was already considered one of the elites in modelling before Meisel even thought about using her.
I think that Meisel has lost his stardust and that the momentum is definately with the Vogue Paris team in terms of turning models into instant super stars.

I think Stephanie Seymour has a good shot at it... As does Eva H. I'm rooting for Natalia, Angela or Carmen though!

Caludia or Natalia would be wrong imo,they dont scream bad girls,however Stephanie and Eva would be perfect.

^^THANK YOU!I does get tired saying that over and over again,since people seem not to read before they post! :doh:

I didn't expect that she'd even be on the cover...what has she done recently that merits being on the cover? Does anyone know what photographers shot her for the issue?
Stephanie is a SUPER,she always merits being on the covers,but to anwser your question she has wallked and done LV campaign,and seems to be getting more coverage as a result.

Last edited by a moderator:
^I don't entirely agree with you. You're right about Lara (it happened before with Hana, already in US Vogue and big campaigns before she got her first VI cover), but look at Meghan, she is a star because of Meisel and look at Freja, she was a lot in Vogue UK and Paris etc but she could have been much bigger if Meisel liked her. Another thing is, if Meisel likes you, you're chances of getting into US Vogue are much higher, without Meisel's support it's very difficult to get into Anna Wintours favour. Every season it happens, big girls are in every mag exept US Vogue.

love the preview cover; and stephanie is pure ageless.
THANKS

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->