Cover Rumor Thread

Hanna Jirckova by Jason Kibbler for Vogue Mexico November.

They put the editorial in the Vogue Latam october issue. I guess they gonna use it as a cover story just like they did with the august issue.
Really??? It breaks my heart!!! I want that cover so bad, what a bummer VM.

Thanks Jorge, you're so sweet!!! But I'm afraid they will do the same every single month. I don't hate VM, because they have a better imagery since Karla, but I dislike so much the multicover stuff. Their sister publication, GQ Mex and Latam, doesn't change the cover but only if they put someone from Mexico. Otherwise VM does the same almost every month, and the covers they pick for Latin America are very different from the main one. Maybe they should separate both publications.

Any reliable sources about upcoming November's Vogue covers?

Maarte Verhoef's on the November cover of UK Harper's Bazaar, will post shortly!

Skip to 1:05, Cardi B will be on the cover of HB which obviously being an attention seeking wh*re.

Well Glenda's got no taste, so it stands to reason. But I'm still surprised she's getting covers, any covers, considering her antics. Hopefully this will keep her out of Vogue, at least.

For november or december? I'm almost sure that if is for the december issue, Carine is the stylist...

I do remember one of the Harper's Bazaar staff wrapping up 'the last cover shoot for 2018' on Instagram stories a few weeks ago, and it looked like it was shot atop the hills above Malibu, California.

Skip to 1:05, Cardi B will be on the cover of HB which obviously being an attention seeking wh*re.
Well me and her 38 million followers on social media love giving her the attention so I hope she continues to seek it.
I wonder who Nicki will blame for this lol. She can only book foreign fashion magazines it seems.

Sasha, Saskia and Cara Taylor shooting with Peter Lindbergh in NY.

Well me and her 38 million followers on social media love giving her the attention so I hope she continues to seek it.
I wonder who Nicki will blame for this lol. She can only book foreign fashion magazines it seems.

Let’s see how long she lasts lol, while Nicki stays in the industry almost a decade, and just landed a Vogue cover.

Mariano Vivanco shot with Anne Hathaway today. Most likely for HB I’m sure.

@elleuk and @amcelle just posted previews for their November issue (Wonder Women Issue) with Florence Welch, Halima and Yara Shahidi, so they are all probably get a cover each

November used to be the Women in Hollywood issue, guess that's a thing of the past now. Also, weak line-up. Sorry. Halima Aden getting propped up by magazines as groundbreaking and changing the face of fashion, yet I'm not seeing the campaigns and runway shows to back up her legitimacy in the fashion industry, just covers. The Kate Upton effect all over again.
Florence Welch is a bit passé and I happen to remember their crude video for No Light, No Light, something which they've never acknowledged nor apologised for.
And the other girl I don't know or care for.

I've seen a partial image of a UK Elle cover with Florence, she's touching her head, displacing one of the masthead's letters a little, and the colour scheme is dusky pink.

I've seen a partial image of a UK Elle cover with Florence, she's touching her head, displacing one of the masthead's letters a little, and the colour scheme is dusky pink.

Must be another crossover cover between the US and UK edition? Didn't someone on here, Eight probably, say that Elle wasn't faring all that well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->