Cover Rumor Thread

Here is the original size of the image where you can see everything clearer. Dates for the January issue are October 24th/25th and October 29th, so roughly a week from now.

Thanks! Those Freja covers look promising, but not the editorial.

And YES to Barbara Probst and Jessica Diehl!!!!

Love Freja so much but I expect the pics will be the same boring pics that Ethan James Green does, so... *yawns*

I'm intrigued only by Tim Walker's cos it looks pretty dark!

March issue will have stories by Peter Lindbergh and Nathaniel Goldberg (both are not cover shoots) and Louis Vuitton special(by Paolo Roversi (?)). And I think I spotted "&" symbol in photographer's line of the first shoot. Mert and Marcus?

Is this really March? I think it is second copy of December papers.
And if it is really "&" there should be same high "t" in Mert. So Inez & Vinoodh or worse - Luigi & Iango. Waste of Shalom if so. Welcome another photoshoped mask

The March one is definitely a reproduce of December

Clearly its by Inez & Vinoodh. You can see the Z beside the &

Adut will be on the cover of Vogue Australia's December issue, styled by Jillian Davison.

I see Edwina is at it again, leaking her own cover rumours. The news of Adut's cover was distrubted to Australian outlets like a press release. :lol: Love it, it's an excellent strategy and I'm now more intrigued to see the cover.

But this part leaves me skeptic......

'In August, she returned to Adelaide for a Vogue Australia photoshoot in the northern suburbs where she grew up. The images, which are top secret until the magazine goes on sale, showcase haute couture from top fashion houses such as Dior and Valentino.
"We wanted to juxtapose where she is now in the fashion world – the top of the top – with her really humble and wholesome beginnings, and do that in a fun and entertaining way,” said Vogue Australia’s Edwina McCann.'

These kind of storylines can turn out charming, but they're hardly ever glamorous? Just hope it won't be as gritty as Margot's December cover and shoot.

Not looking forward for the next issues of Vogue Italia. All year was terrible for VI.

Well, just as I predicted. The only reason we are seeing Kendall and Gigi for Elle is because of Gan. This cover will probably be sometime in the new year, January.

Any news on the newly resurrected Interview?

I have a feeling that it's going go be Adut considering how much love they have been showing eachother, he's mentioned her in interviews, they posted videos of each other during fashion week and she calls him papa

To further strengthen my theory of Adut being British Vogue December, Adut has just been announced as a nominee for the British Fashion awards as ‘Model of the year’, Adwoa won last year after her British Vogue cover.

I’m sure that Edward must have some sort of control/input of who is nominated.

I'm ALL for having Adut Akech on Edward Enninful's first anniversary issue of British Vogue... just as long as she's photographed by Steven Meisel and we get a beautiful and dreamy studio shoot to go with it.

I'm ALL for having Adut Akech on Edward Enninful's first anniversary issue of British Vogue... just as long as she's photographed by Steven Meisel and we get a beautiful and dreamy studio shoot to go with it.
Yes yes yes

GB is responsable of the new VI aesthetic, right? I notice that 'The New Beautiful' cover was the last one with Franca's style (I know that her last one was the Polaroid Issue), and then we started to see the name of the photographer and model in every single issue. He should stop writing the description of theme in the bottom of the cover. It's Vogue Italia, from 1996 to 2015 had the most beautiful covers out there (way before Portugal, Ukraine, and all the new ones that are far to look that good). You don't need to write 'Paradise Found: Vittoria by Mert and Marcus', 'Have an nice day, Mica by Willy Vanderperre', 'High Voltage, Gigi by Steven Klein' etc. Under Franca's term, we only see the model (without name) and the title of the cover, like 'The Vogue Look', 'Spirit of The Times', 'Global'... Farneti did an amazing job with L'UOMO, even better than Franca (she pulled all the fashion, and put people that doesn't look good wearing men's clothes, and women like Gaga, Lana, or Millie traying to sell menswear). But I must say I'm a bit dissapointed with the covers of VI (not with the eds, they're great to me). Since when 'Kaia' is a word??? What it means???
I never saw a cover of VI with Linda Evangelista, Naomi or Christy and their First name only 'Linda', 'Naomi', 'Claudia'. EF and GB should look back to the Franca's covers, I know that Meisel is out, but they can make great covers with other photographers. That one, 'The New Beautiful' is the best example.

I hope it is for VM. I need the other sister too. Bella's issue was their best this year.

Stephen Gan's on set, so therefore I would assume it's for American Elle.

But yeah... Bella Hadid by Chris Colls for Vogue Mexico was indeed fabulous and a total highlight of the year! :heart:

I still have her Vogue Spain issue! But I want the same as Jorge. Such a shame it's for ELLE. Thanks Vogue28 and Jorge!!! :smile: And Chris Colls, wow, he is so underrated, I love to see him working for French Vogue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->