Cover Rumor Thread

Um, check any issue of UK Vogue, and Edward Enninful is the only EIC who is putting his money where his mouth is! In his 1 year he has used more mature women inside the magazine (and on the cover)than Alexandra has done in her 25 years! Not to mention that he has worked with models of different sizes. He IS doing it!

Now as for Glenn, as talented as she is, it would be suicide for any mainstream magazine to put her on the cover, because you wouldn't sell, at all. It's just how it is, I love her look, and think she photographs well, and has such presence, but cover girl she is not. Magazines are dying, it is impossible to move print these days, Either way, i doubt someone like Close cares about covers anyway.

Oscar is what she needs not a cover that people of her grandeur probably don't even care about.
As sad as it makes me, I think it is inevitable, the print is over. As much as I like holding the actual magazine, maybe it's not such a bad thing from the environmental point of view... fewer trees cut for overwhelmingly mediocre content :smile:

^ I agree, if she doesn't win, now that is something to get upset over, not her failing to score covers of Vogue, that she probably doesn't even rate. For me Close was the best perfomance of the year, easily over Olivia!

And yeah, print being over will at least have that positive effect haha.

For me Close was the best perfomance of the year, easily over Olivia!

:eek: Take that back, lol! It's just that this is Olivia's moment right now. For once the entire British press is rooting for her in unison, even Daily Mail. They may have published that tear-down about her being a penniless cleaner before becoming famous a few weeks ago, but it's been nothing but praise since. Plus, how glorious would it be to make your entry into Hollywood with an Oscar?

Glenn Close was good but her character was problematic and even disingenuous at some point.

(I don't if was already written here)
Cindy, Carla Bruni, Mariacarla, Elle Macpherson each have a solo cover on the Feb19of Elle Italia.

^ Angelina Jolie as well. It's becoming quite common for them, so of course every star with an ounce of media power will ask for it and accept nothing less.

I expect nothing less than a special edition paying tribute to Karl from Justine. She would actually go that far. And the eventual thinkpieces will follow too, along with talks and perhaps even a biography. As macabre as it may sound, Karl's death may have provided at least 2-solid years of content for Harper's

So I’m not 100% sure but...

Bella Hadid is in Atheths shooting today and I saw on a fan account say that it’s apparently for Vogue Greece. I was a little suspicious so I did a little snooping and discovered that the only model the EIC follows is Bella.

Could just be a coincidence.

So I’m not 100% sure but...

Bella Hadid is in Atheths shooting today and I saw on a fan account say that it’s apparently for Vogue Greece. I was a little suspicious so I did a little snooping and discovered that the only model the EIC follows is Bella.

Could just be a coincidence.

***Athens

Does anyone know what’s going on with Interview? There’s a lot of content online from a “February 2019” issue but I haven’t seen a cover anywhere.

Reality TV star Dani Dyer is the rather uninspiring cover girl for UK Cosmo April 19 (dailymail.co.uk:(

Think we can safely assume the album announcement for TS will be arriving any day now. She’s not done UK Elle before, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->