Cover Rumor Thread

Who will get Rihanna x Fenty? I see another ELLE worldwide deal

Posted on Vanity Fair's website today was a cover story with Patricia Arquette, shot by Ruven Afanador, but this seems to be for an 'Emmys edition'? If that's a print issue, I don't think it turned up in the UK last year, when Tracee Ellis Ross was on the front.

Cosmo UK - Caroline Flack. Extremely retouched which is weird when theyre so into body diversity and championing REAL women.
Also has a big Jonny Depp advert on the back which isn't great for them.

GQ UK Phoebe Waller Bridge by Jason Hetherington (his first cover for them i think) Interview by Tina Fey.

Any news on when the Millie Bobby Brown Vogue cover will drop? They must be timing it just right to cover the Godzilla and Stranger Things blitzes.

Any news on when the Millie Bobby Brown Vogue cover will drop? They must be timing it just right to cover the Godzilla and Stranger Things blitzes.

Btw, she is on the June cover of Harper's Bazaar Singapore, looking all grown up.

Bella Hadid has been shooting with Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott and stylist Patti Wilson in London. A possible Vogue Italia cover in the works perhaps?

Bella Hadid has shot with Mert & Marcus, Patti Wilson and Peter Phillips, in London.

I think she’s waaay too young to cover US Vogue. No one wants to read about a 15 year old or hear her talk about texting with Drake.

Give her a Teen Vogue cover or something.

No one wants to read about a 15 year old or hear her talk about texting with Drake.

What? That's creepy! I can't imagine what they'd be texting about. Her parents should put a stop to that.

Luna Bijl, Vittoria Ceretti & Birgit Kos are the cover girls of Vogue Germany July 2019, shot by Peter Lindbergh. Seen in instagram.

What? That's creepy! I can't imagine what they'd be texting about. Her parents should put a stop to that.

Creepy indeed. And apparently they text about boys. What business a 30-something straight man has texting a 13 or 14 year old (I think that was her age at the time) about dating and boys, I don’t know. It’s gross as hell and should not be teased on a magazine cover. Cover might as well say “Child Star spills tea about being groomed by potential predator! Fun!”

In fact, can we stop putting children on adult fashion magazine covers and giving them ad campaigns for adult fashion brands? I love Stranger Things and all but seeing those kids in Saint Laurent ads or on the cover of Vogue is an absolute no from me.

It would be weird for Vogue to be so public about no longer using models under the age of 18 but to then give a cover to a celebrity under that age, surely?

Completely agree, @KINGofVERSAILLES and I said the same back in 2016 when she appeared on Interview magazine. Surprised that this Drake story wasn't picked up by mainstream outlets. If people want to get outraged over everything, here was something legitimate to be outraged about.

It would be weird for Vogue to be so public about no longer using models under the age of 18 but to then give a cover to a celebrity under that age, surely?

Vogue Paris certainly had no qualms to give Kaia Gerber the cover twice last year, and that was after the code of conduct was released. And she appeared once on VI too. But yes, I very much doubt American Vogue would follow suit.

Helena Christensen photographed Reese Witherspoon and Michelle Pfeiffer for InStyle US yesterday. I guess it is intended for their cover stories considering the calibre of the stars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->