Cover Rumor Thread

is Shailene Woodley on the cover of US Vogue next month?

Ooh, that would be great!! However, it better be an experienced photographer behind the lens. Shailene, like Emilia and Alicia, is very tricky to photograph.

Dua Lipa was in New York for a photoshoot today maybe a Vogue US cover coming?

Dua Lipa was in New York for a photoshoot today maybe a Vogue US cover coming?

It was shot by I&V. It could be US Vogue, but they used glitter and I don’t think Anna WINTOUR is a fan of glitter. Or glitter doesn’t scream US VOGUE!

It could also be for V Magazine.

V loves their pop stars and most of all their quirky ideas

I got an email from YSL Beauty the other day stating that Dua Lipa was the face of their new fragrance, with 'more news coming soon'.

Dua has the fact she's the new face of YSL Beauty behind her, it wouldn't surprise me if she gets a big cover soon.

Alexa Chug used to get LOTS of covers, particularly over in the the UK.
Has she lost her currency? Do people not care anymore?

Nathan Westling and Jake Gyllenhaal for the next L'UOMO.

Alexa Chug used to get LOTS of covers, particularly over in the the UK.
Has she lost her currency? Do people not care anymore?

The last time we saw her on British Vogue, she was already flopping I believe, and that “crappy” cover was the final nail in her coffin.

I can’t see her landing another cover under Edward. She’s not really part of the new guard is she. She was on the cover of Stella today, claiming she was going to be proving everyone wrong with her fashion label. I’m not sure anyone really cares about it to be honest, I can’t say I see it appear anywhere in print.

I keep forgetting Alexa even has a brand, and yes - she is one of the first people I’d associate with Alexandra’s Vogue, so I don’t think Edward wants to carry with that.

Re Meghan being featured in September but not being on the cover, sounds refreshing to be honest. Maybe it’s part of a new strategy to appear less “attention craving” and more focused on using the media as a tool to help promote her charity work, or whatever it is that she and Harry do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->