Cover Rumor Thread

This is making me imagine the battle of the Christmas issues on the UK newsstand in thirty days' time, with Helena Bonham Carter on one cover (Bazaar), and Kendall on the other (Vogue).

I wouldn't be surprised if Vogue UK did an eco issue with Emma Watson.

I see Lana Del Rey more than Emma.. and I honestly hope that's going to be the case (although highly unlikely)

Update. I see Emma too now. Wouldn't mind that, but still prefer LDR. It's also clearly not by Meisel since it's shot outdoors which means another month without him...

Last edited:
An eco issue sounds like a good idea for the New Year, when everyone's naturally sick of excess, but to have it appear any time ahead of Christmas might be... a little out of tune with everything your advertisers might want.

In other Marie Claire UK news, they’re opening a blow dry bar in St Pancreas station. So bizarre.

God, what a joke! And how random too? Will that be sponsored by the same Tresemmé who used to buy their covers? I can't believe Trish allowed this to happen. It's one thing for a magazine to go bust because nobody's buying, but to then funnel whatever funds they have into something entirely unrelated is downright insulting to their readers and members of staff.

Even though Glamour was never an authority in the beauty market they've repositioned themselves as such....but still in magazine format. In fact, it was actually MC who used to dominate the beauty sector with their Prix De Excellence product awards. But Trish slept on the job and got outsmarted by Glamour. And now they're left running a salon. You can't make it up!

Definitely looks like Emma Watson to me too. Could she be on British Vogue's January cover? The issue will be be out in December when Little Woman hits the theaters.

I'm kinda holding onto the thought of another Meisel multi-cover affair for the December issue, like what we had last year!

Jennifer Lopez is shooting for GQ.

About this Vogue UK preview: Each member seeing a different person looks like that white and gold viral dress that people saw blue and black.

I'm kinda holding onto the thought of another Meisel multi-cover affair for the December issue, like what we had last year!

Me too... Wishing a Doutzen cover!

I'm assuming American GQ? Almost instantly cancels the possibility of a Vogue cover. Pity!
Also, finally mananged to catch up with Renee Zellweger's New York issue today. Interview was by Jonathan van Meter who occasionally writes for US Vogue - so her chances are probably also slim. But maybe she could book Marie Claire or Bazaar.

I wonder whether Glenda will do a decent Lindbergh special? So many of the other tributes borrowed heavily from his Bazaar work, especially that shoot with Maggie Cheung, Nicolas and the alien.

I'm assuming American GQ? Almost instantly cancels the possibility of a Vogue cover. Pity!
Also, finally mananged to catch up with Renee Zellweger's New York issue today. Interview was by Jonathan van Meter who occasionally writes for US Vogue - so her chances are probably also slim. But maybe she could book Marie Claire or Bazaar.

I wonder whether Glenda will do a decent Lindbergh special? So many of the other tributes borrowed heavily from his Bazaar work, especially that shoot with Maggie Cheung, Nicolas and the alien.

I don’t think her shooting for GQ eliminates a possible Vogue cover. Beyoncé did Feb 2013 GQ and still snagged the March 2013 issue of Vogue.

Reactions: KoV
Adut and Vittoria are shooting something in London. Not sure what it is though!

Without reading the caption, at first glance I thought Jonathan Van Ness was getting some cover. Ugh. Why did I read the caption, that did not sit well with my fantasy

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->