Cover Rumor Thread

I actually thought he would get GQ Style for autumn, but that went to Tom Holland. Maybe Welch will shock us all by giving him an OG cover. I mean, I very much doubt we'll see him on Esquire anytime soon. Lol.

Really hoping he’s at least featured in the Man of the Year issue.

Great! Let's hope it's for January so I won't have any FOMO skipping it.

Wanst there talk of Lizzo getting a British cover? How grand would it be if it's for Vogue? By Meisel. He shot a cover with fuller figure models for VI some time back.

Lizzo shot a UK cover for sure. Not sure what, I wonder if it’s likely to be Glamour to be honest, or Elle rather than Vogue but you never know.

Also, Jennifer confirmed as Super Bowl half rime show, with Shakira.

Lizzo shot a UK cover for sure. Not sure what, I wonder if it’s likely to be Glamour to be honest, or Elle rather than Vogue but you never know.

Also, Jennifer confirmed as Super Bowl half rime show, with Shakira.

Plus I just read on WWD that Jennifer is releasing her 25th perfume!

Now that I think about it, I'm pretty sure she'll be on Elle. Farrah fell into quite a war of words with Piers Morgan on Good Morning Britain over the Tess Holliday cover. My takeaway was basically that she feels very passionate about shape diversity in fashion.

Do you think we’ll see Kristen Stewart on Vogue or Elle? She has three films coming out in the next few months. Back to back to back (nov, dec, jan).

Do you think we’ll see Kristen Stewart on Vogue or Elle? She has three films coming out in the next few months. Back to back to back (nov, dec, jan).

She already got Vanity Fair, so I think Vogue is out of the question. Maybe Elle or Bazaar?

That’s a strange one with Olivia on the cover currently? Guessing it would be to promote something other than The Crown then..

^ Maybe they wanted Olivia's cover to come out in advance of The Crown's release, to build some anticipation?

It'll be very hard to top Helena's Vogue cover because I think she never looked more polished. Not even in The Darling Buds of May, :lol:. But I'm keen to see what Justine will do with her. Anyway, December is the Women of the Year issue, so there will likely be more covers to choose from.

I'm assuming the Helena cover is for December, right Eight?

Christine and the Queens on the cover of UK Cosmo.
Never thought that would ever happen. It's awful.

Vogue México & Latin America, where are you?! Tomorrow will be their 20th anniversary.

GQ's cover was revealed this morning. I don't know why its taking so long
I saw it too! (by the way, the Latam cover it's quite hot! ). I've wait 9 months for this very anticipated issue

I just saw no Twitter the beauty cover and it's very nice, a group of mexicana women and models in white shirt.

So The Biebz got married again. Expect another cycle of covers.

when one is losing relevance, remarry. What has this generation become?

So The Biebz got married again. Expect another cycle of covers.

when one is losing relevance, remarry. What has this generation become?

Lol, you made me rush to Google search, thought he got married to someone else and I somehow missed it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->