Cover Rumor Thread

I love how the January issues foreshadowed the rest of 2020!

Vogue Values + Farneti's No Photoshoot Issue! We were all laughing at the pretentious "Values"

and here we are now... 5 months later.. Vogue's HOPE and artistic covers across the board. LOL

I'm bracing myself for the shocking sight of the magazine going full circle to produce something half-decent.

Vogue Italia is out on Model.com. There are 100 people and 100 covers

Vogue Japan November 2020 preview

Vogue Japan Digital Edition

Don’t wanna be the one who says this but... 100% Vogue Mexico september cover is gonna be another illustration.

Was wondering what's happening with Vogue Mexico/Latin America and Australia!?!
I do like the above artwork though, very Poiret-era. And it makes me laugh for some reason.

^^Perhaps they were all kind enough to spare us from any more disasters for the month. Most of those editions are a disappointment on the regular anyway...

Jill Demling put up an Instagram story of Gaga at the VMAs with the caption '...next stop British Vogue'. Could Gaga be covering the October issue?

Jill Demling put up an Instagram story of Gaga at the VMAs with the caption '...next stop British Vogue'. Could Gaga be covering the October issue?

I saw that as well and it's a possibility. Gaga and her team are restarting the promotional cycle of her Chromatica Album. Her last Vogue cover was in October as well and it was during the wake of A Star is Born.

Gaga is also the face of a new Valentino perfume coming out in September.
I saw that as well and it's a possibility. Gaga and her team are restarting the promotional cycle of her Chromatica Album. Her last Vogue cover was in October as well and it was during the wake of A Star is Born.

I'd be down for Lady Gaga on the cover of British Vogue, just as long as there's no ridiculous styling or OTT concept. Ideally... photographed by Steven Meisel but Nick Knight gave Naomi Scott one heck of a cover last year, so I'm optimistic nevertheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->