Cover Rumor Thread

God, I don't want to dismiss these fan accounts anymore because they've been mostly true about everyone from Beyonce to Dua Lipa. Although I do highly doubt it would be US Vogue..... if it is true.

Why would she possibly book a cover though? New music coming again?

That rumor is about Lola, and Lola isn't a singer...yet.
If Madonna herself ever books an American Vogue cover again, it might be when she directs her biopic.

That rumor is about Lola, and Lola isn't a singer...yet.
If Madonna herself ever books an American Vogue cover again, it might be when she directs her biopic.

Ah, thanks! Most of the Vogues are so obsessed with famous offspring so it could be any edition.
So she's working on her own biopic, just like Wendy did? lol.

Ah, thanks! Most of the Vogues are so obsessed with famous offspring so it could be any edition.

AHAHAHA OMFG I think I like you even more ahahaha I had no idea you knew/followed/watched Wendy ahahaha :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Lola is the face of Marc Jacobs new campaign and has been in Vogue Germany and regularly attends nyfw. I have no idea what she does though. I can see her scoring a cover but not American Vogue

Wow, Vogue Taiwan is on everyone's radar, love it! This will be huge for them.
It's so wild when you think of the covers and content they used to do, lol. Just goes to show, anyone can rebrand.

Guess this applies to Vogue China as well, but maybe in reverse, we'll see... lol

Which March Vogue covers are we still waiting on? Vogue Brasil and Italia?

Don't know about yall, but I certainly am looking forward to seeing VI, simply because I can always have a good laugh about it.

Magazines with celebs should have a second cover inside (with models, of course) so you can pull out the main one and keep your copy with the second. I always had that idea because Vogue Latin America comes with two covers sometimes. It's not big science, lol, but it could work for them If they want to sell and keep their readers.

Am pretty certain that Amanda Gorman will get April Instyle, Harpers or Vogue.

A few days after the inauguration Amanda got repped by an agency, probably magazines were already chasing after her by then looking for an interview or more. So it made sense to get an agency involved to help barter her deals.

Elle running their Kamala Harris cover the same month when people went to the ballots proved that magazines would have to be on the ball when it comes to courting big names. Despite the fact that the Vogue one still out-trended the Elle one, reasons aside.

According to stan Twitter selena gomez is on the cover vogue us to announce her retirement from music ( not sure how correct the source is )

Selena has an album out in April, I think.

Reactions: MON
Vogue just released a new podcast episode called ”Selena Gomez’s Brand-New Day—Vogue’s April Issue Cover Story”.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->