Cover Rumor Thread

So I'm guessing another group cover where Vittoria will take centre stage? LOL.

A heavily retouched Alicia Keys is on the cover of Allure. Just another celeb flogging their beauty/skincare line.
This is what Allure has now become.

Which celebrity doesn't have a beauty brand as their pet project yet...

So I'm guessing another group cover where Vittoria will take centre stage? LOL.

I truly hope it’s an OG cover but if there’s anyone who should take centre stage is Vittoria.

Josh O’Conner is on the cover of Vogue Hommes S/S 2021 issue. A black and white cover image with red masthead and fonts.

British Vogue Survey mentioning cover-lines about Billie Eilish with something about showing your body/respect, and then generic ones about women shaping Britain’s future, bold styles, vogue wedding guide etc

Not too overjoyed at the thought of a Billie Eilish cover of British Vogue but I guess after not one but four Steven Meisel covers this month, I can't complain. Perhaps if the team have given her a fashion-forward makeover and there's zero green neon.

Not too overjoyed at the thought of a Billie Eilish cover of British Vogue but I guess after not one but four Steven Meisel covers this month, I can't complain. Perhaps if the team have given her a fashion-forward makeover and there's zero green neon.

She dyed her hair to a sort of buttery blonde recently, looking like a Mumsnet type mum if you ask me. So at least I imagine there won't be any green hair? Can't speak about the styling - it will undoubtedly be your usual hypebeast fare.

So far the only cover where she relinquished herself entirely to an editor was the V shoot. And that actually turned out stunning.

But ultimately, can't say I'm pleased! I don't even think she likes fashion tbh. They're falling over themselves to give her covers just to tap into her audience.

A few months ago someone posted here that Gaga did a shoot with Nick and it could be for British Vogue... So, here it is:

Phew, dodged a bullet there! It's actually a striking image and works for an ad.
But I must admit I'm glad she won't be on the cover.

I’m here for a Mr. Armani cover. If practically anyone can land the cover these days why not a true master of fashion?!

I don't think Armani will be on the cover, but maybe the cover stars will be wearing his looks? Came across this:

It could just be part of his edit, or it could be part of a global talents cover. Would be great if Micaiah shot the cover as well.

I don't think Armani will be on the cover, but maybe the cover stars will be wearing his looks? Came across this:

It could just be part of his edit, or it could be part of a global talents cover. Would be great if Micaiah shot the cover as well.

Micaiah left elle ?

Really excited for Vogue Paris May/June 100th Anniversary Issue. I really hope they step it up and wow us! This is of course harder to achieve after Carine left, I am still hoping though..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->