Cover Rumor Thread

British Vogue survey cover lines -

“Malala: The Nobel Peace Prize winner who reinvented activism” & lots of different variations of that.

“The Vogue guide to summer beauty” & “Jourdan Dunn meets Anthony Joshua”

Obviously there were loads of variations of those cover lines as options.

edward really is trying his best to outdo anna lmaooo. who's next, greta on the debut cover of vogue scandinavia?

“Malala: The Nobel Peace Prize winner who reinvented activism” & lots of different variations of that.

I see a september cover coming. Why not just give us fashion? British Vogue september issues have become pretentious af. I don’t mind seeing activists on the covers but every september the same theme? Is boring.

I remember in 2018 when I saw Rihanna’s cover i thought how beautiful the BV september covers would be under Edward direction but now, I can’t be more disappointed.

edward really is trying his best to outdo anna lmaooo. who's next, greta on the debut cover of vogue scandinavia?
He tries and never succeeds. Last December she made him into dust with Harry when he give controls to Beyoncé.

Lana del Rey is on the cover of Vanity Fair France, saw it on Twitter (very beautiful, vintage and cinematic).

Lana del Rey is on the cover of Vanity Fair France, saw it on Twitter (very beautiful, vintage and cinematic).

Quite beautiful indeed, especially considering it's only a screencap from her Jimmy Fallon performance. They put it to great use!

So Vogue US decided to put a double month edition this year too?

According to their Media Kit, American Vogue will indeed combine their June and July issues. The focus of the issue will be weddings, so I hope a special Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez special wasn't in the works.

According to their Media Kit, American Vogue will indeed combine their June and July issues. The focus of the issue will be weddings, so I hope a special Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez special wasn't in the works.
I think it will be a rule from now on, combine issues for June and July issue

“The Vogue guide to summer beauty” & “Jourdan Dunn meets Anthony Joshua”

Obviously there were loads of variations of those cover lines as options.

Maybe they're following through from last September and it will be Jourdan and Anthony on the cover just like Adwoa and Marcus last year. Very much doubt Malala would get an OG cover. I say this with the utmost respect, I haven't been hearing much about her. There is a reason why Greta Thunberg got all those covers. She was all over the press. But who knows, things may well change in the coming months.

The VF France cover is just a digital weekly, some French Lana fans are demanding that they want it to be the print cover. LOL.

I thought US Vogue only combined months because of the pandemic?

Again? This is probably Louis Vuitton trying to make the most of their new hire.

Jennifer Lopez has a movie coming in theaters in June and a pro vax show next month... I wish a Harper's Bazaar cover, obviously I want a Vogue US, but the choice of photographers is so bad that I'm afraid, so it would be a dream her on the cover of an international edition. The movie has a wedding theme, maybe it still fits CN's plans, a shoot by Annie Leibovitz with iconic wedding dresses would be something DIVINE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->