Cover Rumor Thread

I've heard it's an OG cover. A model who I don't particularly care for in Chanel HC. And in fact, I'm already put off considering who shot it and that it will be a dual month issue.

Benn! please spill hihihi

If it’s hailey I’ll :sick:

Could it be Bella? She was on set with Jorden Bickham a while ago. Idk who else was part of the crew but it was a beach shoot....

I'd be down for a Bella Hadid cover of American Vogue! After all, Bella is long-overdue one but the magazine would no doubt get dragged on social media for just having Gigi Hadid on the March cover. There's a whole host of models who're long-overdue a US Vogue cover come to think of it!

@[B]Benn98[/B]'s membership will be getting revoked if we don't receive another tidbit within 3, 2, 1... (joking, of course).

Could it be Halsey, Nicki or Katy? I can’t think of any other female musicians who recently had a baby

Halsey seems unlikely and Katy... meh. Nicki's cover is way overdue at this point, would love to see her!

If it’s Bella I won’t be mad because tbf shes overdue at this point but lord can we please give iman or Anna E a proper solo...

In the best scenario: Bella, Precious, Adut, Anok, Imaan or Rianne

In the worst: Hailey or Adwoa

Benn, blink once is the model is on the best and twice if de model is in the worst.

i wish it was bella but i won't keep my hopes up since it took anna years to properly feature her in editorials...

@[B]Benn98[/B]'s membership will be getting revoked if we don't receive another tidbit within 3, 2, 1... (joking, of course).

Oh dear God, in that case I will sing like a canary! :lol: Just kidding.

I'm obsessed with Precious so it's certainly not her. The model is someone who is indeed on top of her game, but she doesn't have the big 4. American.
And the photographer is British, his very first American Vogue cover. Though I'm happy for him I can't say I hold much hope. He used to do a lot of filler editorials in Alexandra's Vogue. Lots of doury sunset and landscape type shoots. In fact, that's his signature.

Sadly enough Bella will feature in the issue but didn't get the cover which yet again I find baffling because she deserves it more than any of her peers!

Irina is Russian and Rianne is Dutch. The model is American according to Benn.

And the photographer is British, his very first American Vogue cover. Though I'm happy for him I can't say I hold much hope. He used to do a lot of filler editorials in Alexandra's Vogue. Lots of doury sunset and landscape type shoots. In fact, that's his signature.
Josh Ollins?

Josh Ollins?

Nope, actually correction - the photographer is American (just assumed he was British because his style is so British?). Very underrated, would be surprised if someone guessed his name.

The model is well-connected, she's always getting covers and campaigns. Though this will not be her debut US Vogue cover, she only needs a UK Vogue cover to complete the big 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->