Cover Rumor Thread

Grace has a child? Wow, I had absolutely no idea. She looks so beautiful, hope that this isn't the only shot of her inside.

Not new indeed, it's from US Vogue's November 2019 issue photographed by Mikael Jansson (and was such a fabulous CFDA story with Kaia!).

Never been a one for Colin Dodgson but I'm open to being pleasantly surprised - because I do like Kaia Gerber!

We love a good game night on tFS! :rofl: Should make it a weekly theme.
I remember the good old days around 2008 when The Imagist (a blog from someone working for Models.com) would drop hints every month about upcoming covers. Just the smallest of hints would lead to countless pages of guessing in this thread :heart:

This might be nothing but Gabriella Karefa-Johnson posted about wrapping day 2/3 (insta stories), the next post shows who I believe is Tonne with her with a label that says “Bella loves Tonne” and she tagged Bella Hadid. Bella has been on a set the past few days so it could be related. Maybe I’m stretching because I want her on the cover of Vogue US.

They're cute pop girlies, but this is probably gonna be a disaster.

Adriana Lima has been shooting for two days with Vincent Peters styled by Simon Robbins. Any ideas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->