Cover Rumor Thread

I think that Vittoria Ceretti has obtained a very prestigious cover. Some time ago she spoke on Instagram about an important project and probably she was in Europe (she spoke about jet lag, considering she lives in America)

I think that Vittoria Ceretti has obtained a very prestigious cover. Some time ago she spoke on Instagram about an important project and probably she was in Europe (she spoke about jet lag, considering she lives in America)

Prestigious covers don't exist anymore, it's more likely to be a campaign.

I really hope we won't see neither Gaga, nor Angelina, and especially not J Lo.
There are so many cover options apart from those 'same old same old'.

I know these first two will probably get it at some point given their upcoming movies, but I cannot get some of the tFs members' obsession with J.Lo. Like every couple of months there is this: J.Lo should get British or US Vogue cover. Why?
Yeah, I find her very beautiful, and I think she photographs better than the other two, but this would be so out of place in 2024.

Edit: Given the Oscars' buzz, I would rather have Saoirse Ronan, Julianne or Demi Moore, Karla Sofía Gascón and Zoe Saldana as cover subjects.
Please, please no J-Lo. She's only in the news because of her probable divorce from Ben. I am so over Gaga and Taylor Swift as well. I would like to see Zoe Saldana as she never has had a Vogue Cover. I was also thinking Lauren Sanchez even though I wouldn't want to see her on the cover but she is friendly with Anna.

Kate Winslet is on the September 2024 cover of British Harper’s Bazaar.
I've been waiting to see it... but now seeing it on ebay, I'm not sure it was worth waiting for.

If UK Vogue is doing its usual and releasing the cover two weeks early, we should see that very shortly too.

VOGUE US is seemingly Blake Lively after the teaser Video they posted with Hugh Jackman and Bam Lurhmann.

'Mystery Woman' wearing Blake's outfit from 2days ago....

Last edited:
A Blake cover makes absolute sense. US Vogue always did absolutely adore her, despite the patchy career.

UK Vogue just sent out an email saying there’s still time to subscribe and receive the September issue for £2. Which is decent now they’ve hiked the price to £5.99 🫠 Teaser for the cover is just black however, no real hints given.

A Blake cover makes absolute sense. US Vogue always did absolutely adore her, despite the patchy career.
She also has a movie based on a popular, yet trashy, BookTok book that's being released at the end of the week, so it makes even more sense. At least she has a current project, I suppose, unlike SOME recent cover stars... I actually thought it was odd that she hadn’t landed a cover to promote the movie after I scrolled past article about her wearing some “vintage” Versace dress that Britney wore.

Last edited:
Also every Advert today on VOGUE.com is for that film......Subtle haha

Movie or not, I don’t think Blake Lively is fitting for a September cover in 2024. Then again, what does that even mean these days.

On the other hand, I’ve loved each of her three previous US Vogue covers, she looked gorgeous on all of them, so if they deliver a stunning shot I don’t really mind who it is.

It’ll be her first US Vogue cover not shot by Testino, I wonder how she’ll fare with a different photographer. I always felt he captured her best, none of her other magazine covers ever quite did it for me.

Any news about the Iconos Issue of Harper's Bazar, I justo hope Carlos Nazario has full control of the Issue.

Vogue Italia turns 60 with its upcoming September issue, wonder if they do some sort of commemorative issue? They’re making a fuss over the celebrations via Instagram and an exhibition is being held in Milan.

And all they'd have to do to keep people happy is produce a 300-page issue full of reprinted imagery that genuinely reflects the magazine's history, both the years we've known and the decades before. If you can't get articles written by the people who were involved in the making of those images, then don't complicate things, just let the imagery speak for itself.

But it'll probably be a "collectors edition" that's a pat on the back for how wonderful they've been during the past few years, with these new and enlightened (and editor-less) times being the most important chapter in the magazine's history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pablosoto
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->