Cover Rumor Thread

It would be hilarious to see Winona Ryder photographed by Tim Walker in a Betteljuice themed cover of Vogue US (even Annie Leibovitz could do a great Fairy Tale style job with an editorial featuring the cast) but I don't think it's that easy to have an editorial like that nowadays.Rodarte will also be launching a collection inspired by bettlejuice soon and it would be a fantastic combo (Winona+Tim +Rodarte)

@Ivanity86 I think we've missed the Beetlejuice boat for covers already. We got two bad/bland ones with Winona on Harper's Bazaar and Jenna Ortega on Vanity Fair. Too bad no one is creative enough to do anything like that.

Winona has a cover coming up but not for a Conde Nast / Hearst publication. The Betteljuice Cover was taken by Jenna for Vanity Fair.

Speaking of Interview, Chappell Roan is featured in the September issue but isn't on the cover. What a wasted opportunity!

Last edited:
Interview?
Winona has a cover coming up but not for a Conde Nast / Hearst publication. The Betteljuice Cover was taken by Jenna for Vanity Fair.
Do you know for sure? but it's not a given that Jenna is the only one to have a cover for beetlejuice...I think it's still possible to have Winona on Vogue US after years and I really hope so

Take it with a grain of salt but I heard Meisel shot the cover of Vogue France 🤷‍♂️

Take it with a grain of salt but I heard Meisel shot the cover of Vogue France 🤷‍♂️

probably using the outtake of his Louis Vuitton Vogue shared editorial as the cover...

This just came out in the September issue of Spanish Vogue:

Con Total Transparencia
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Styling: Marie-Amelie Sauve
Hair: Guido Palau
Make Up: Pat McGrath
Nails: Jin Soon Choi
Model: Vivienne Rohner

So Vogue France might use a shot fork that shoot for their cover.

This just came out in the September issue of Spanish Vogue:

Con Total Transparencia
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Styling: Marie-Amelie Sauve
Hair: Guido Palau
Make Up: Pat McGrath
Nails: Jin Soon Choi
Model: Vivienne Rohner

So Vogue France might use a shot fork that shoot for their cover.
Oh yeah, this might be it. Let's wait and see. All the images look gorgeous at least

Do you know for sure? but it's not a given that Jenna is the only one to have a cover for beetlejuice...I think it's still possible to have Winona on Vogue US after years and I really hope so
I know for sure. Its a BiAnnual :smile:

Does anyone think we might see some covers bought by VS with the return of the show? I have no idea how the company is doing financially these days, but I could see them advertising the show with a much broader fashion audience than they used to . . .

I wonder what is in store for Harper's Bazaar France, September 2024 issue. Cover and contents wise. I hope the contents are more impressive than in the current issue.

A Dutch TV show confirmed that Doutzen did a 3-day shoot for an international magazine. In April she spent a week in NY and was at AP Studio.

I hope it's something really good and great, I didn't even know that these days there were still shoots that last so long...

US L'Officiel September 2024 did multi covers. Saw one with Nicole Kidman on cover and personally bought one with Sasha Pivovarova on cover. I'm sorry I'm not able to post.

A Dutch TV show confirmed that Doutzen did a 3-day shoot for an international magazine. In April she spent a week in NY and was at AP Studio.

I hope it's something really good and great, I didn't even know that these days there were still shoots that last so long...
Isn’t it the Vogue Netherlands September cover they’ve teased?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChanelIsDead
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->