Cover Rumor Thread

A Dutch TV show confirmed that Doutzen did a 3-day shoot for an international magazine. In April she spent a week in NY and was at AP Studio.

I hope it's something really good and great, I didn't even know that these days there were still shoots that last so long...
In her interview for Vogue NL, Doutzen revealed that this 3-day shoot was done in Amsterdam and will be with Imaan and Rianne, will be released in mid-September.

@gunsnroses.

it’s her indeed @vogue28 !!! such wonderful news! I’m very much looking forward to see the cover and editorial!

it’s her indeed @vogue28 !!! such wonderful news! I’m very much looking forward to see the cover and editorial!

Same, and it’ll be an added bonus if the end result is anything remotely similar to the recent Salma Hayek covers. Glamour on top of glamour, please!

I see a Vogue with Hailey, Justin and their newborn daughter!

is it true lady gaga is getting an october cover of vogue?? some rumors floating around.

An insider (Gaga herself) said this week that Vogue was photographed by Klein, but without specifying the month or country.

But I think it's for American Vogue, they posted a photo of her this week.

Baz Luhrmann just shot their September cover and a couple of Meisel shoots have recently found their way into its pages again, so I don't think the photographer is as straightforward an indicator as it maybe once was.

The last time Gaga shot for Vogue, it was shared content and she made more than 1 edition's cover. I could see that happening again, too.

Is there a chance for Gaga to get Vogue France cover?
last few France covers were re-used from other editions or photoshoots

I think the Dutch shoot with Doutzen, Imaan and Rianne is for this weekend's M Le Monde Spécial Mode. By the looks of things Jean-Baptiste Talbourdet (creative director) has actually photographed it with Imruh Asha and other Dutch models like Saskia, Parker etc.

Whilst I think he's a great creative director I'm not sure about his photography and my excitement for that issue is kind of killed off now reading the list of involved parties at least for now... same thing just happened with W -_-. Will it be an autumn of discontent for even the better publications after an oddly strong Spring run?

I think the Dutch shoot with Doutzen, Imaan and Rianne is for this weekend's M Le Monde Spécial Mode. By the looks of things Jean-Baptiste Talbourdet (creative director) has actually photographed it with Imruh Asha and other Dutch models like Saskia, Parker etc.

Whilst I think he's a great creative director I'm not sure about his photography and my excitement for that issue is kind of killed off now reading the list of involved parties at least for now... same thing just happened with W -_-. Will it be an autumn of discontent for even the better publications after an oddly strong Spring run?
It seems so. And weirdly Edgar Davids is also part of the story :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ilyzdro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->