Cover Rumor Thread

Paul Mescal for US Vogue?
I have a feeling he’ll end up on the cover of GQ instead. According to their media kit they will feature someone with a new movie sequel coming out. Since Gladiator is about to dropI’m thinking it’s probably Paul Mescal.

Does anyone know who's on the cover of US Vogue for November? VF just dropped their covers with Ariana and Cynthia for Wicked. When do you think we'll see the Vogue cover?
I would have put money on Cynthia and Ariana being on the November issue (like the November 2002 cover with Catherine and Renee) but VF was faster at booking them. I bet November issue will be a new face, model or Billie Eilish.

Next year Oscars are going to be very strong in female categories.

My predictions for main female category:

Kate Winslet - Lee (she had Vogue US October 2023, but then they delayed movie, now she has Harper’s Bazaar UK and Vogue Australia for Lee)

Angelina Jolie - Maria (Tom Ford campaign, Hollywood Reporter, CR Fashion Book and I am expecting Vogue US by Annie for her for sure 100%)

Demi Moore - Supstance (Interview Magazine, great reviews, won few festivals, maybe she can snatch something like Elle or Bazaar)

Zoe Saldana - Emilia Perez (she won Cannes this year, she got CR Fashion Book so far, would like to see her on the Vogue US)

Pamela Anderson - The Last Showgirl (well a big surprise, she is taking critics by her side, it’s a huge buzz, and Pam last few years has been an icon, she had Vogue CZ before so whatever we get from her will be surprise, but I do expect some covers)

Supporting category is GaGa for Joker, Margaret Qualley for Supstance, Selena Gomez for Emilia Perez, Karla Sofía Gascón for Emilia Perez and somebody else.

Male category will be swept by Queer, Daniel Craig and Drew Starkey.

So I would expect to see those people on a lot of covers in next few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelsea1969
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->