Creative Agencies that Represent Stylists, Photographers, Makeup Artists, Etc.

and one question: maybe someone know, who represented Jeff Burton -photographer (he shot Tom Ford eyewear campaign ss 2006 with p*rn stars, Kris van Assche f/w 2008 in lavatory, YSL hommes with Vincent Gallo) and he`s well known as L.A. -based p*rn photographer. Lately he was represented by vincent simonet agency, but now that site works in very strange way- just slideshow and no contacts or requesting folio

Maybe the thread title should rename to "Creative Agencies" :flower:

Since most agencies represents photographers, stylists, hair and make-up artists and even fashion illustrators ^_^

Good point, SS .... I'll change it.

Awesome list guys and gals. Now all that is left is to have one of those return your phonecalls :D

I know most of these agencies. I am looking for a New York based agency representing fashion stylist and mostly emerging new stylist for editorials.

Thanks for all these agencies!! I'll search one by one, but could someone please tell me which agencies represent fashion illustrators?? Thanks!!

Agencies that I found with illustrators:

LeBook, Jed Root, Agent&Artists, Creative Exchange Agency

Agencies I found without illustrators:

Intrepid, The Wall Group.

I'll keep looking :smile:

Is there a an agency for young talents in europe which sends their talents also abroad?
I'm represented by www.monikaleuthner.com (Vienna/Austria) but it's only regional.
cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->