Crystal Studded Cell Phones

sandrac823

Reaction score
Has anyone had thier cell phones designed with swarovski crystals? I have attached a picture of a cell phone completed. I am looking for suggestions on where to have this done. I know of nycpeach.com, but they are really expensive. I am located in Chicago and was wondering if there was anywhere here in Chicago that does this? If anyone knows of any other companies please let me know, I am very interested!

The cheapest I've seen it done for is 100... but please make sure you can buy another outer case for your phone so you don't ruin your original... did a DIY with my cell phone... the glue ruined my cell... had to buy a new one when my contract was up. :lol:

I had mine done in NYC just the front part it looks really pretty in person the picture doesnt really bring out the bling
Mycellie.jpg

and I also stumbled on this site Bling-It-Yourself Kit

Don't DIY unless you're very meticulous!

Where did you have yours done OChanelo- I'm in Nyc and has been looking for somewhere to do it.

Originally posted by onehotgrrl@Nov 4 2004, 06:27 AM
Where did you have yours done OChanelo- I'm in Nyc and has been looking for somewhere to do it.
[snapback]417494[/snapback]​

NYCpeach
212-620-5577

Have you had any probelms with your phone since you had it done at NYC? I do not have a phone with an interchangable case so I am worried. Your phone looks awesome. Does it look very professional, was their anything you did not like about it? Thanks!

Originally posted by sandrac823@Nov 5 2004, 02:20 PM
Have you had any probelms with your phone since you had it done at NYC? I do not have a phone with an interchangable case so I am worried. Your phone looks awesome. Does it look very professional, was their anything you did not like about it? Thanks!
[snapback]419135[/snapback]​

Thanks :heart: I think my phone looks better then before too, my sony phone do not have interchangable case either but I'm happy with the result. It does look very professional and I love every bit of it I got lots of compliments every time I pull out my cell phone.

Eventually those stones will fall off... whether you drop it.. or whether time just ages the glue holding the stones on...

It happened to mine. :flower:

Originally posted by OCHANELO@Nov 4 2004, 04:04 AM
I had mine done in NYC just the front part it looks really pretty in person the picture doesnt really bring out the bling
Mycellie.jpg

and I also stumbled on this site Bling-It-Yourself Kit
[snapback]416490[/snapback]​

Hey how did you get it done? Did you take it to a jeweller it looks so hot just like paris's :blush: any info would be great xox

:sick: not for me at all. I abuse my cellphone. I drop it, throw it, forget it places. After a while I could just see the phones having gaps from all the missing stones, then you are stuck with ugly glue stains on your cell phone.

Besides, I find that look tacky. It just screams please look at my bling.

Originally posted by luna@Nov 6 2004, 04:26 AM
Eventually those stones will fall off... whether you drop it.. or whether time just ages the glue holding the stones on...

It happened to mine. :flower:
[snapback]419245[/snapback]​

I wanted to say the same. I would be worried about the stones fall off. Anyway it looks pretty, but i wouldn't do this to my Samsung mobile. It has better design than hide it with Swarovski stones. :wink:

i think you should just buy some crystals and DIY..
my friend did it herself and it was a LOT cheaper that way
go to www.ejoyce.com for crystals... :smile:

I was watching Desperate Housewives last week and I saw a prostitute holing a jeweled phone.
That pretty much ruined it for me. :smile:

Originally posted by OCHANELO@Nov 10 2004, 02:14 PM
:cry: I like it tho
might look tacky to some peepz but to me it's not :flower:
[snapback]426183[/snapback]​

I love your phone. I saw reese witherspoon in a magazine talking on it 2 years ago and thought it was so cute! I love swarovski crystals too. I have a ton of bracelets by Swarovski, and pins. I also love my cell phone, it is the treo 600 and I figured why not? I know many people think it is too much, but.... I am all about being too much!!!! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->