D&G F/W 09.10 Milan

I love the light and dark colors and i think the collection was nice but when i saw Lily's last dress, i just laughed:lol:, i was like "what the hell is that? i've never seen it before":lol:
they really love to mix and match..

it's clearly..... different from the previous collections.

but it's not "young". i always thought of D&G being the younger (and cheaper) stuff, compared to DG Mainline.

There doesn't seem to be anything holding this collection together,it seems a bit all over the place to me :ninja:

I love it at first sight
the clothes both alone and together... I love how they insert jeans into the collection, as well as ballet skirt... gives the feeling of what you could see after a ballet... ballerinas in and out the costumes
:heart:

oh boy, i really liked it!
i agree with the person saying this is the best d&g in years!

it's like cracked out marie antoinette. some of the most hideous outfits i've ever seen. yet there are some pieces i like :ninja:

I like it. I think it's quite interesting and quirky without being ugly.

is that Maria Callas on the t-shirts?

(by the way, this collection reminds me in a good way of DG fw 06, wich is my favorite collection by the duo)

D&g F/w 09.10

- HQ Pic

style.it

Last edited by a moderator:
D&g F/w 09.10

- HQ Pic

style.it
ENJOY :D

Too much concentration on a theme than the clothes' practical use. And I predict that in a few days, DSquared and Cavalli will be declared classier than this mess.

As much as I like the collection itself, I'm terribly disappointed by the music they played. Opera theme and the posters printed on t-shirts and dresses are just screaming for Maria Callas in the soundtrack!

^^Could you expect anything less from Dolce & Gabbana?...they literally have THE WORST runway soundtracks ever. They pick the most mind-numbing song of the moment and play it on repeat for 15 minutes. It's physically impossible for me to watch their runway videos because I get headaches from the music!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauras
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->