D&G S/S 2007 by Steven Klein

So no Snejana for D&G this season??? I quite like that ed - awkward makeup though.

youarearockstar said:
I agree that the girl on the far left looks VERY similar to Solange Wilvert, that was my first reaction. All that gold leafing made me think it was a blonde, but the more and more I look at it, the more I think its Solange. As for the girl who we've so cleverly named as "rearranging Solange," I'm not entirely sure it Ekaterina Kiseleva. To me, the face shape looks like Heather Marks. Just throwing that one out there...the only issue is that Heather went blonde again, and it would appear that this girl is brunette?

I'm stuck on that one, but I agree on Solange.

It's not Ekaterina Kiselva..it's the other one..She was at Marc Jacobs and D&G this season. :smile:

I'm going to agree that the girl on the very left looks like Solange Wilvert.

the mouth is very Tatiana and i wont be convinced otherwise unless there is flat out proof that it is not her

00360m.jpg
00640m.jpg

as opposed to
00880m.jpg
00070m.jpg

style.com

Last edited by a moderator:
jssy4eva said:
It's not Ekaterina Kiselva..it's the other one..She was at Marc Jacobs and D&G this season. :smile:

The other one? LOL! I'm not entirely sure who the other one would be...Denisa Devorakova? Marcelina Sowa? I dunno, I can't remember off the top of my head who walked for what.

As for this Tatiana/Solange drama...I don't know. Granted, I never really knew what Tatiana looked like before hand, but now that their pictures are posted together, some of their facial features are uncannily similar. I'm still sticking with Solange, though I agree with masquerade on the lip issue. Though Tatiana has a much fuller brow, with much more promanent brow bones. I still say Solange.

Still confused about the second girl. Face shape says Heather Marks, hair color tells me I'm wrong. Though I'm a huge fan of Ekaterina Kiseleva, I do not believe that's her. Then again they put enough eye-makeup and gold leafing on these girls that it's fairly hard to tell. Still a great ad though!

jssy4eva said:

I think you mean Ekaterina Kashyntseva :smile:

youarearockstar said:
Still confused about the second girl. Face shape says Heather Marks, hair color tells me I'm wrong. Though I'm a huge fan of Ekaterina Kiseleva, I do not believe that's her. Then again they put enough eye-makeup and gold leafing on these girls that it's fairly hard to tell. Still a great ad though!

Err, her name is Ekaterina Kashyntseva.

00090m.jpg
00110m.jpg

I think it's Ekaterina but Heather Marks seems like a more obvious choice for D&G considering she was in the past two seasons.

00020m.jpg
00520m.jpg

Source: Style.com

kevinnn I think you're right with the other Ekaterina K. choice. If you look at the second girl, the ears on her from profile are huge, and Heather seems to have much smaller ears in comparison.

I agree though, I thought heather because the profile looked familiar to me, and she did the F/W06 campaign for D&G. However, I think in this case you guys might be right with Ekaterina K.

youarearockstar said:
kevinnn I think you're right with the other Ekaterina K. choice. If you look at the second girl, the ears on her from profile are huge, and Heather seems to have much smaller ears in comparison.

I agree though, I thought heather because the profile looked familiar to me, and she did the F/W06 campaign for D&G. However, I think in this case you guys might be right with Ekaterina K.
It's definitely Ekaterina Kashyntseva. Her agency Premier reported that she had shot D&G last month (as posted in the s/s 07 campaign list thread).

I definitely meant Kashyntseva. I forgot Kisela even existed, whoops. I'm a loyalist to Kashyntseva and THRILLED she has this campaign. I'd bet my life it's her. :]

My votes go for Tatiana Usova (but still not 100% its if its not Solange :D ) the rest is clear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubmissy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->