D&G S/S 2007 by Steven Klein

*Bianca* said:
Single Ads

s3wm8.jpg

d&g
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: the girl in the back looks like Suzanne Diaz - someone posted bigger picture in her thread and it really looks like her. Can anyone confirm for sure???

its suzanne. the bigger pic was posted in shannan's thread and it looks a lot like her and there are other ads w/ her in them too

kevinnn said:
I'm pretty sure the male model on the left is Sam Saffman.
Source: D&G

He is part of the ads. The other male models are Miro Moreira, Sam Webb and Blake Kuchta for those of you who wanted to know ^_^

I love these so MUCH.

What Stefano and Domenico did was take a so-so collection of primarily unwearable pieces that were too graphic, too over the top, and turned into an ad campaign that celebrates the future of design. Visually stunning, in my opinion, the way they make this collection come completely alive in these ads. Just love them. :D

The ads are a heck of a lot better than the clothes :woot:... of course, that's not really saying much, is it? :innocent:

Is it just me or is the little doll baby really scary? What the heck is with the concept? It's like aliens in an operating room with scary baby dolls in boxes.

Does anyone else see Fabiana Semprebom in these too or is it just me? The one where they are five girls.<br>

Loving this ad. Bruna's eyes are perfect for it. The makeup is so cool and the whole idea of it it as well imo :flower:

So the line-up is Suzanne, Tatyana, Ekaterina, Bruna and Shannan? Love it! Ekaterina :buzz:

kuba01 said:
Is it just me or is the little doll baby really scary? What the heck is with the concept? It's like aliens in an operating room with scary baby dolls in boxes.
The doll baby's really scary!!!:o And my first thought was that's an operation room too...:lol:
All in all I prefer it to the Dolce&Gabbana. And I'm happy to see Shannan there.:wink: :flower:

hoooooooooooo.....
seriously.. its d*mn coooooooooooooool..
i meant the ad...

i'd really like to hear a reasonable explanation for the appearance of the baby in the box there...
men - indians
women - aliens
baby - ???

I'm really fond of this campaign! I think that Dolce and Gabbana have the best adverts this season. I felt disappointment when I saw pics from catwalk. Clothes didn't look striking at photographs from show. However, here (with that backgorund, and colours) the collection seems to be perfect and really glamourous.

Thanx Kevinnn for the pics.
I kinda think the doll is cute. :smile: But does anyone know what's the concept behind this ad campaign? I still don't quite get it.

J'ador-DioR said:
D&G eyewear with Bruna Tenorio and Sam Saffman :flower:

scanned by me
:buzz: :buzz: i really like this one! love bruna's nails :D thanks for scanning J'ador-DioR :flower:

thanks for all the HQ's as well kevinnn! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericbaig68
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->