Roberto Cavalli S/S 2007 : Gisele Bundchen by Mert Alas & Marcus Pigott

The Fall ads were ace and now this :( I hope the other ones are better, this looks bit off..

Who's the photographer for this?
It's awful, even Gisele has an expression on her face that she hates the clothes.

That´s an terrible Ad....I love Gisele...but her hair looks like she hasn´t washed it for ages and the Make up is just....wrong????!!!!!!!!!!!

Manuva said:
Who's the photographer for this?
It's awful, even Gisele has an expression on her face that she hates the clothes.

SHE LOOKS AS THOUGH SHES DOING A POO! :angry:

i love the color of the background, about gisele, uhmmm... she's ok, remind me a bit of brigitte bardot in that pic

They've done much better. I can't imagine what that looks like on a hanger witha price tag on it. Bad choice for an ad in my opinion.

Very bored and old campaign all time Gisele and MERT + Marcus work together copy the Missoni style no liked me the FW29006 Campaign are muchhhh better

And I thought the collection on its own was bad. Now this...

The word 'poo' has been mentioned 4 times now! (oops 5 :doh: )

It is an extraordinary dress/coat/whatever it is thing.

She reminds me of Jordan in this picture :ninja:

The others will probably be much better :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even know what I can say that hasn't been expressed already with severe dissappointment. We get it. Gisele has amazing legs. That's not enough to sell this campaign. Her face is terrible. The more VS work she does, the more her skin resembles last seasons Miu Miu Coffer (sp?) bag.

Everything about this ad is awful. I'm usually not this critical, but I'm also not a Gisele fan, so maybe that has something to do with it.

I am a fan of Gisele but this ad is a disaster!!!! Even her legs cant save it!!! So Mr. Youarerockstar is not about being biased.

I hope the rest of the campaign looks better. They cut off half her foot!

i m ok with this ad, i think it's much better than those of last season

waiting to c the rest

Don't know what to think of it, I have to see more

Firstly, I really don't like her tan. And the make-up, hairdo - I say nay!

There is another ad in W this month... better styling, worse modelling..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubmissy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->