D&G S/S 2007 by Steven Klein

Why do I think of Tom Ford and his robot editorial in W magazine when I see this?

Faith has confirmed that the mystery girl is not Solange Wilvert. So I'm guessing it's Tatiana Usova?

is it just me or anybody feel the same, that this ad has the same ambiance with D&G cruise collection?? i mean with the colors and the hair??:unsure:

1168378195ffk2.jpg

fotolog

Who are the two models on the outside? I can only recognise Bruna ...

:flower:

Love the ads with the male models but that because they look really hot in them. Hate the concept of the ads themselves though. I'm seeing Suzanne Diaz too!!!! :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
These ads are just blowing my mind right now! they are my favortite d&g ads in years!! So sexy and cool, I want to go to that party

^ Shannan Click :heart: , Bruna Tenorio, Ekaterina Kashyntseva and Tatiana Ousava.

oh my god. Shannan is so sexy! she is perfect for D&G.

Those freak me out. A lot. But, on the upside, I want to marry the tacky multi-colour/light D&G logo on the site version. It'd be best like that.

I'm pretty sure the male model on the left is Sam Saffman.

s1rx1.jpg

Source: D&G

I'm so glad , yay for that casting, finally the great Shannan, Tatyana and Ekaterina have something they deserve :woot: :woot: :woot: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
they're completely underated especially Tatyana and Ekaterina
And a new girl, that's wonderful too, I like Bruna :crush:
So refreshing :bunny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->